RCFL Invites Applications In Various Cadres Of Management Trainee | RCFL Advertisement No. 02112023
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RCF) Limited is a leading profit making and Progressive Public Sector Undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay / Chembur, Mumbai) with National level marketing network.
RCF has recently announced vacancies for Management Trainees in various disciplines as indicated below for its units at Thal (Raigad) and Trombay (Mumbai). The posting of the selected candidate may be at any of units/Area Office/ All India Marketing Offices of the company as decided by Management.
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Materials – 23 Vacancies
- Legal – 2 Vacancies
Note: One candidate can apply for one post only.
Starting date for online registration of applications: 17-November-2023
Final date for online registration: 01-December-2023
The selection methodology will comprise of Online Test and Personal Interview.
1. Online Test [80% Weightage of marks]– (consisting of General Aptitude and Academic knowledge).
The online test will be conducted at the centre’s in the cities of Bhopal, Delhi/Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR region, Nagpur. Medium of Test will
be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English.
2. Personal Interview [20% Weightage of marks]- for assessment of different facets of Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Aptitude.
3. Medical test – Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Important Eligibility Factors:
Management Trainee (Materials)
- The Candidates must possess regular full time 4 years BE / B Tech. Engineering Graduate in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering from University Grants Commission (UGC) / AICTE approved Institutions. OR
- Possess 3 years regular and full time BE / B Tech. Engineering Graduate in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering from University Grants Commission (UGC) / AICTE approved Institutions acquired after 3 years Regular and Full time diploma in Engineering.
Management Trainee (Legal)
Candidates must possess 3 years Graduation with regular and full time Degree in Law. OR
Possess a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years regular and full time integrated Law course from UGC/AICTE recognized University / Institution.
AND Regular and full time Master degree in Law (LLM) from UGC/AICTE recognized University / Institution. The candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate in Final Year of Master’s Degree (LLM).
Age: (to be reckoned on 1st September 2023)
- Not exceeding 27 years for UR / EWS category candidates. For SC / ST Category – 32 years, For OBC Category – 30 years, For PwBD Category (Unreserved/EWS) – 37 years, For PwBD Category (SC/ ST) -42 years, For PwBD Category (OBC) – 40 years.
Note: Additional Concession for candidates of Children/ family members of the victims of 1984 riots – 5 Years.
Emoluments, Training and Placement:
Selected candidates will be undergoing training for one year and will be offered a lump sum stipend of Rs. 30000 per month
· After successful completion of one year training they will be absorbed in E1 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 40,000 – 140000.
· Total monthly gross emoluments at the minimum of the Basic Pay, DA and other allowances works out to around o Rs. 81,900/-
· Other benefits as per company rules which includes HRA (if not availing Company’s Accommodation) Medical Facilities, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Scheme, Accident Insurance, Leave encashment, etc, shall also be applicable.
Application Fee: ₹1000/- plus Bank Charges
· General, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee at the time of submission of online application form.
· SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Test Dates: The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Online test through e-mail on the e-mail id provided by them in the online application form.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Interested candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL). For complete detail on this recruitment please o through official recruitment notification from RCFL, here, www.rcfltd.com/recruitment : RCFL Recruitment Advt 02112023