Guarding the borders of this vast nation, BSF (Border Security Force) has been recognized as the most acclaimed combat force with bravery and honor. This force is one of the most prestigious para-military forces of India, which offers tremendous opportunity for people for career in this most prestigious organization. A life with BSF is full of adventure, achievement and bravery. Being central government profile, jobs in BSF is considered as the most preferred job profiles among the masses of job seekers.
With its recent proposal for acquiring potential human resource for Technical cadre, BSF intends to recruit 22 numbers of Sub-Inspectors and 88 numbers of Constables.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||13 June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||12 July 2022|
Details of the Vacancies: Total 110 Positions
|Constable (Technical)||88 Vacancies||Pay Scale Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Pay Matrix Level-3|
|Sub Inspector (Vehicle Mechanic)||12 Vacancies||Pay Scale Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Pay Matrix Level-6|
|Sub Inspector (Auto Electrician)||04 Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (Store Keeper)||06 Vacancies|
- Sub-Inspector (Technical)– The applicant should have completed minimum 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering OR Auto Electrical Engineering.
- Constable (Technical) – The applicants must have completed matriculation And ITI trade certificate course in respective trades Or should have at least 3 years experience in respective trades.
Age: Sub-Inspector (Technical)- Maximum 30 years as on 12-July-2022. Constable (Technical) – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 12-July-2022. However, there will be relaxation for SC, OBC, Departmental and PWD candidates as per rules.
- Height – 165 cm (may be relaxed for certain candidates as per the exact notification of BSF for Constable candidates)
- Weight – proportionate to height
- Chest – Unexpanded 75 cm and expanded 80 cm
- Vision: 6/6 and 6/9 both eyes without correction (without wearing glasses)
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency test (as required), competitive Written Examination and Interview. Candidates will be further selected in order of merit. The candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test before final joining.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for Constable, Rs. 200/- for SI
Applicants are suggested to pay the fee through Net banking, Credit/Debit Card OR E-Challan. Female/SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply: Apply Online The candidates need to apply online through official website of (Border Security Force) BSF. For complete detail on this recruitment please go through official recruitment notification from Border Security Force, at BSF Group B Group C Combatised Recruitment 2022 Non Gazetted-Non Ministerial Posts BSF SMT WKSP