DFCCIL Announces Recruitment For Assistant Managers And Executives (Technical, Finance & HR) -2012
Advertisement No: 04/2012
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is a schedule-A public sector undertaking under the control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is among the most ambitious and biggest ever infrastructure projects set up to boost the economy build high capacity and high speed railway freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.
The company invites applications in various disciplines for the posts of Assistant Manager and Executives. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Category-Wise Vacancies And Requisite Criteria:
1. Assistant Manager (Civil) – 20 posts – Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% or more aggregate marks – 3 years of post qualification experience
2. Assistant Manager (Signal & Tele) – 11 posts – Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fibre-Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV engineering/ Industrial control/ Electronics Instrumentation/ Industrial Information Technology/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology with 60% or more marks – 3 years experience in Electronics and Communication Engineering related works
3. Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 14 posts – Degree in Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Electrical Power Systems/ Electronics and Communications/ Electronics and Video Engineering/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production Technology/ industrial Engineering with more than 60% marks – 3 years experience in Electrical/ OHE/ Power Distribution works
4. Assistant Manager (Finance) – 9 posts – Graduate with Pass in CA final exam
5. Assistant Manager (Human Resources) – 2 posts – 2 year full time MBA in Personnel Management/ HR with 60% marks – 3 years experience in executive capacity in Personnel Management, Labor Laws, and Industrial Relations in Govt. or private organization
6. Executive (Civil) – 28 posts – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering in various disciplines with 60% marks
7. Executive (Electrical) – 9 posts – 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical Power Systems/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Video Engineering/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production Technology/ Industrial Engineering with 60% marks
8. Executive (Signal and Tele) – 8 posts – 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Electrical Power Systems/ Electronics and Communications/ Electronics and Video Engineering/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production Technology/ industrial Engineering with not less than 60% marks
9. Executive (Finance) – 6 posts – Bachelor Degree in Commerce with more than 60% marks and proficiency in computers
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
Selected candidates will receive remuneration and pay scale as per the rules
- Assistant Managers: Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 (E3 Scale)
- Executives: Rs.12600 –Rs.32500 (E0 Scale)
Age limit for all posts is from 18-33 years. There is relaxation of upper age limit for demarcated category of candidates
There is an application fee of Rs.500 for Assistant Manager Level and Rs.200 for Executives for the General and OBC categories. Exam fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates
How to Pay:
- The fees can be paid in Cash deposit challan (format available at the website of DFCCIL) in any branch of the State bank of India
- Candidates are requested to keep the original cahllan for reference at any stages of selection
Written test followed by interview as per the specific positions and the written examination will be held at designated centers
How to File the Application Form:
Those who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be submitting their applications in the prescribed format as given on official site of www.dfccil.org.
The application need to be filled in English with black ball point pen and is to be duly signed with all the photocopies that are required.
Completed application forms duly filled in all respect should be sent by ordinary post only to the below address.
Post Bag No: 2
Indraprastha Estate Post Office
New Delhi – 110002
- Last date for submission of application: 17th of September 2012
- Reference date for all eligibility conditions: 1st of July 2012
- Candidates cannot apply for two or more positions within the same cadre but can do so for different cadres, if they fulfill the criteria of eligibility
- SC/ST/Ex servicemen and OBC candidates should furnish details of their caste certificate as prescribed by the application process
- During the application filling, candidates will have to mention two examination centers in order of preference
- Copy of bank challan and caste certificate if applicable are to be necessarily provided with the application
- Envelope containing all essential certificates and the Application Form should be super-scribed as “Application For The Post Of ……………… 2012” and should contain only one application and one demand draft.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from DFCCIL here //dfccil.org/DFCC/PDF/Advertisement_No._4.pdf