DFCCIL Announces Various Recruitment Opportunities For Existing Central Govt. Employees -2012
Advertisement No: 05/2012
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is a schedule-A public sector undertaking under the control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is among the most ambitious and biggest ever infrastructure projects set up to boost the economy build high capacity and high speed railway freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.
The company invites existing employees working in central government for posts in Civil, Electrical and S & T disciplines on Immediate Absorption basis. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Category-Wise Vacancies And Requisite Criteria:
- Addl. General Manager (in E7) – 7 posts – Officers working in PB4 or working in E7 or E6
- Jt. General Manager (in E6) – 7 posts – Officers working in PB3 or working in E5
- Dy. General Manager (in E5) – 9 posts – Officers working in PB3 or working in E4
- Manager (in E4) – 5 posts – Officers working in PB3/ PB2 or working in E3
- Assistant Manager (in E3) – 6 posts – Employees working in PB2 or working in E2
- Sr. Executive (in E1) – 53 posts – Employees working in PB2 or working in E1 or E0
- Executive (in E0) – 53 posts – Employees working in PB1 or working in Immediate One Grade below E0
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
Selected candidates will receive remuneration and pay scale as per the rules
- Scale E0: Rs.12600 –Rs.32500
- Scale E1: Rs.16400 –Rs.40500
- Scale E3: Rs.24900 –Rs.50500
- Scale E4: Rs.29100 –Rs.54500
- Scale E5: Rs.32900 –Rs.58000
- Scale E6: Rs.36600 –Rs.62000
- Scale E7: Rs.43200 –Rs.66000
Other Essential Eligibility Conditions:
Minimum 4 years of service must have ended in the parent organization and working in the respective departments of Civil, Electrical or S&T with the pay band or grade pay or IDA as mentioned
Minimum age limit of the applicant should be 55 years or less
Selection will be on the basis of interview for the eligible and shortlisted candidates and assessment of APARs
Applications through Proper Channel:
Candidates should submit their applications through proper channels with required NOC, although selection can be done subject to receipt of letter of resignation from the parent organization
Absence of APARs will be considered as ground for rejection of interview call
Date of Absorption:
Date of immediate absorption shall be considered from the date of selection in DFCCIL after acceptance of resignation from the parent company
Reservation rules are not considered in absorption but SC/ST candidates will still be considered
Selection will be followed by interview as per the specific positions and the review of other professional qualifications and assessment of APAR.
How to File the Application Form:
Those who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be submitting their applications in the prescribed format as given on official site of www.dfccil.org.
The application need to be filled in English with black ball point pen and is to be duly signed with all the photocopies that are required.
Completed application forms duly filled in all respect should be sent by ordinary post only to the below address.
General Manager (HR)
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex
New Delhi – 110001
- Last date for submission of application: 17th of October 2012
- Reference date for all eligibility conditions: 1st of July 2012
- Applications to be sent in A4 size paper in the prescribed format only
- Proof of age and education qualifications are not required to be submitted along with applications but they should be thoroughly satisfied about the eligibility in all respects
- Any false information submitted will be a ground for rejection of application
- Envelope containing all essential certificates and the Application Form should be super-scribed as “Application For The Post Of ……………… 2012” and should contain only one application.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from DFCCIL here //dfccil.org/DFCC/PDF/Advertisment_No._5.pdf