With the recent announcement, the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has announced a notification to fill up various vacancies of Draughtsman, Fireman, Typist, Catering Attendant, Cook with its Advertisement No. 289 on 11-July-2015.
The essential criteria for eligibility cited for the vacant positions of JRF are as follows:
Date for starting of Online Registration of Application: 15-July-2015 from 1000 Hours
Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 31-July-2015 till 1700 Hours
Last Date for Receiving Application Fee Exemption Proof (only for FEE EXEMPTED CANDIDATES ) by Speed-Post: 07-August-2015 till 1700 Hours
Details of Vacancy Profile:
Post No.1270 – Draughtsman-B: 01 Post [SC-01] Post No.1271 – Hindi Typist: 01 Post [UR-01] Post No.1272 – Cook: 02 Posts [UR-02] Post No.1273 – Fireman-A: 01 Post [UR-01]
Post No.1274 – Catering Attendant: 01 Post [UR-01]
Basic Academic Eligibility Conditions:
Draughtsman- The candidates should have passed Matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC. Candidates must have Technical Certification course of ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade.
Hindi Typist- Candidates must be Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with First Class. Candidate should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Degree level or passed either of these examinations in Hindi medium. Candidates should have Hindi Typewriting speed of 25 words per minute on Computer.
Cook- The candidates should have passed Matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC. Candidates should have five year experience in similar capacity (as Cook) in a well established Hotel/ Canteen.
Fireman- The candidates should have passed Matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC. Candidates must satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/Endurance Test standards.
Catering Attendant- The candidates should have passed Matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC.
Upper Age Limit As on 31-July-2015:
- Aspiring candidates should not attain a maximum age of 40 years for Draughtsman-B Posts, 26 years for Hindi Typist Posts, 35 years for Cook Post, 25 years for Fireman and Catering Attendant Posts (for General candidates).
- The upper age relaxation for OBC, SC/ST and PWD/ Ex-SM candidates will be entitled to respective candidates as per the regulations of the Government of India.
Pay Scale and Allowances:
- For Draughtsman-B: The candidates selected for these posts will receive a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200/- and a Grade pay of Rs.2000 per month.
- For Hindi Typist: The candidates selected for these posts will receive a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200/- and a Grade pay of Rs.2400 per month.
- For Cook, Fireman-A: The candidates selected for these posts will receive a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200/- and a Grade pay of Rs.1900 per month.
- Catering Attendant: The candidates selected for these posts will receive a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200/- and a Grade pay of Rs.1800 per month.
- These candidates will also be eligible for other allowances as admissible to regular employees of VSSC.
Mode of Selection: Based on the online application, initial screening will be conducted to short-list the candidates for Written Test/ Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Practical Test/ Endurance Test/ Interview/ Medical Examination as per applicable and requirement for each individual positions.
- The result of the test will be announced on the VSSC website. At present the place of posting is VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram, but the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Units of the Indian Space Research Organization/ Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. All these posts are temporary in nature but are likely to continue.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or can be deposited in any State Bank of India branch (through SBI Collect facility). Female/ Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Applicants must update the SB Collect Reference number in this site by clicking on “Add Payment Details”.
How to Apply: The applications for the above positions will be received by the VSSC through Online mode only. The format of Online Application can be reviewed on the website of the VSSC at www.vssc.gov.in and can be filled up online through detailed information and guidelines as available on the website.
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www1.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT289/advt289.html, before filling-up of Online Application.
- The applicant should not send any other documents such as copies of certificates/ mark-lists in proof of educational qualification, work experience, age etc. The applicants will be provided with an Online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The Candidates claiming the exemption of fee must send the Confirmation Copy by speed post superscribing “RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF …. (Post Name) [….. (Post No.)]”on the envelope within 07 days of submission of the online application; to
The Senior Administrative Officer
Recruitment And Review Section
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
ATF Area, Indian Space Research Organization Post Office
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
PIN: 695 022
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>