Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting competent applications for recruitment of Additional Private Secretary for UP Secretariat through the Additional Private Secretary Examination 2023. This examination will selected the candidates for U.P. Secretariat, U.P. Public Service Commission and Uttar Pradesh Board of Revenue Departments; and will follow the norms of the state of Uttar Pradesh for selection and recruitment. The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
Details of Vacancies to be filled up: UPPSC Recruitment Advt No. A-5/E-1/2023
- Additional Private Secretary: 328 Vacancies (Reservation will be applicable as per rules of the state Government)
- Last Date for Submission of On-line Application: 16-November-2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee on-line in the Bank: 16-November-2023
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected for these posts will receive a Pay Scale ₹ 47600-151100/- Matrix Level- 8.
- The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University by the last date for submitting the applications
- Must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 25 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typewriting respectively
- Must possess the knowledge of Computers in accordance with – Certificate Course in Computing (CCC) from NIELIT/ Certificate Course in Computing (CCC) or equivalent course from Government Institution/ Government recognized university/ Institution.
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 21-40 years of age group by 01-Jul-2023. should have been born between July 2, 1983, and July 1, 2002.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 185 (Exam fee Rs.160 + Online processing fee Rs.25)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 95 (Exam fee Rs.70 + Online processing fee Rs.25)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 25 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through online mode.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing with any/ all of the following stages of selection.
- Stage-I: Written Examination (150 Marks)
- Stage-II: Shorthand (Hindi) and Computer Typing Test (100 Marks)
- Stage-III: Computer Practical (50 Marks)
How to Apply: Apply Online Here