Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TN PSC) is the state level nodal agency mandated for recruitment of competent positions through various government and subsidiary departments. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for Engineering Supervisor vacancies.
Notification Number – 30/ 2012
Date of Notification: August 28, 2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: September 21, 2012 till 11.59 PM
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: September 25, 2012
Date of Written Examination: October 28, 2012 [from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM]
Number of Vacancies: 06 (general – 2, BC – 1, MBC/DC – 1, SC – 1, SC (A) – 1); Three vacancies are reserved for women candidates, one form general category, and second one from SC (A) category.
Name of Post: Engineering Supervisor (Post Code No.1679)
Pay Scale: Rs.9, 300-34,800/- + 4,400/- Grade Pay (PB2)
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
- SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBCs/DC/ BC/ BCM and DWs of all Castes: Min. 18 years
- All Others: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Experience: Candidate must have practical experience in engineering works for a period of five years or more after acquiring the Diploma.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Center of Examination: Chennai (Code No.001) only
Note: The Commission reserves the right to increase the number of Examination Centre and to re-allot the candidates.
Examination Fee: Rs.150/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/-)
Mode of Payment of Fees: On-line Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)/ Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- Candidates can pay the fees through Indian Bank or Post Offices after registering for Offline payment method
- For Online payment of application fees the candidate can avail net banking or online transfer as per the details available at the website.
- Additionally the candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidate can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee.
- Those candidates who have already registered and their registration status is valid during the period of application need not pay any fee for registration.
For more detail on this recruitment such as Qualification, Experience, Physical Fitness norms, NOC, and other important instruction please refer to official advertisement from Tamil Nadu PSC here //tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/30_2012_not_eng_Engg_supvr.pdf
In case of any guidance/information/clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No.044-28297591-92, 044-28297584-86 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.