Tamil Nadu PSC Announces Direct Recruitment Of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Positions In Animal Husbandry Service
Notification No: 34 / 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service (Code No. 019) in the capacity of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695) as per its latest advertisement. The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 17-December-2022
- Date of Written Test: 15-March-2023 (forenoon and afternoon, two sessions)
- Publication of Examination Result: May, 2023
- Certificate Verification / Oral Test: June, 2023
- Counselling: June, 2023
Details of the Post:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Service Cadre: As under Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service
Post Code: 019
Service Code: 1695
Number of Vacancies: 731 Posts
Academics: The applicant must have a B.V.Sc Degree and must be a Registered Veterinary practitioner under the Indian Veterinary council Act. The academics will be reckoned as on 18.11.2022.
Candidates must have passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages.
Age limit As on 01-July-2022: 18 to 32 years for candidates candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
No Maximum Age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.
Scale of Pay: Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/-
The applicants selected for the job positions will be allowed a scale in the Pay Level 22.
Certificate of Physical Fitness:
Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed
Scheme of Selection:
- Written Examination followed by Oral Test/ Interview.
Paper I- Subject Paper, UG Degree Standard- 300 Marks (180 Minutes Duration)
PART-A: Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)- 150 Marks (90 Minutes Duration)
PART-B: General Studies- 200 Marks (90 Minutes Duration)
Paper III- Interview and Records- 70 Marks
Answer sheets of Paper-I and Part B of Paper II of the candidates will not be evaluated, if the
candidate does not secure minimum qualifying marks in Part-A of Paper-II.
Only marks secured in Paper-I and Part-B of Paper-II will be considered for ranking.
Examination Fee: One Time Registration Fee Rs. 150/-, Examination Fee Rs. 200/-
One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration. The fee concessions are applicable as per government rules.
CBT Examination fee of Rs.200/- is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.in
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the portal with the unique ID provided during registration.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- The Online Application can be filled up to 17.12.2022 till 11.59 PM, after which the link will be disabled.