State Farms Corporation of India Limited is responsible for production of quality seeds and its distribution. It comes under the Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation. It has issued the notification for vacancies in Corporate Offices and Regional marketing Offices.
Name of Post: Available vacancies that are issued by SFCI are:
- Assistant in production and quality control- Grade I
- Assistant in marketing Grade I
- Junior Engineer (Engineering & Civil) Grade IV
- Accounts Assistant Grade I
- Assistant (HR & Vigilance) Grade I
- Technicians (Mechanical & Electronics) Grade IV
Total Number of Vacancies:
A total of 25 posts have been introduced by State Farms Corporation to recruit talented candidates.
Last date of receipt of application: 31-10-2012
Candidates are required to posses:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Agriculture with minimum 55% of marks for Assistant production/ quality control Grade I.
- For Assistant marketing M.Sc. or one year diploma in marketing management or B.Sc. with MBA and 2 years experience in fertilisers/insecticides/pesticides/marketing of seeds.
- For Jr. Engineer (engineering) BE/BTech from Agriculture engineering or 3 years diploma in agriculture engineering with minimum 55% marks and 2 years experience.
- For Jr. Engineer (civil) BE/BTech from civil engineering or 3 years diploma in agriculture engineering with minimum 55% marks and 2 years experience.
- Accounts assistant M.Com with two years experience.
- Assistant (HR) BBA/BA/BCA in personnel management with minimum 55% marks and 2 years experience.
- Assistant (vigilance) graduation with 55%and 2 years experience in police/CID.
Maximum age limit for all the posts is 30 years with age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST, 3 years to OBC and 10 years to PWD candidates.
Posts of Technician (mechanical & engineering) Grade IV will get pay scale of Rs. 7200-20200 and for other posts Rs. 9400- Rs.25700.
Application Fee & How to:
Candidates will need to pay a fee of Rs. 500 by demand draft for general and OBC made in favour of “State Farms Corporation of India” payable at Suratgarh and SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
An individual will be selected on the basis of written test, personal interview and computer typing test. He/she must clear all the levels in order to get posted with State Farms Corporation India Limited.
How To Apply:
One will need to send a typed application with all the mentioned details in it along with the attested passport size photograph and photocopy of documents in support of age proof, qualification and category.
- Post applied for, name, father’s name, category, date of birth, qualification details, experience details, languages known, communication postal address with contact number and home address.
- Duly filled applications should reach the given address by 31-10-2012:
Central State Farm,
Suratgarh, Distt. Sriganganagar (Rajasthan)
More information can be found on the official website www.sfci.nic.in. Anyone can visit the site to get detailed information about the vacancies and their requirements.