High Court of Punjab and Haryana At Chandigarh Announces Recruitment of Clerks: Employment Advertisement 01/CLK/HC/2023
With the recent announcement from the High Court of Punjab and Haryana, there is an opportunity for aspirants as a career as clerks on the establishment of High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
No of vacancies: 157 Vacancies
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 24 February 2023
- Last Date for Online Registration: 17 MARCH 2023
- Date of Exam: May/June 2023
The selection will be conducted in two phases:
- Written Test:
An objective type test of 200 marks consisting of 200 objective type multiple choice questions based upon General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General English, Reasoning, Clerical Aptitude, General Intelligence and General Awareness of 2 hours duration.
For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Candidates would be shortlisted for the Main Written Examination, on the basis of objective type test (Computer Based Test).
Shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in Main Written Examination (subjective/ descriptive) of three hours duration.
English Composition- 150 Marks + General Knowledge- 50 Marks + Précis Writing- 50 Marks + Hindi (Devnagri Script) OR Punjabi (Gurmukhi)- 50 Marks
- Skill Test (Computer Test)
The candidates who qualify the Main Written Examination, shall have to appear for the typing/computer test (English) and also for viva-voce.
- Viva-Voice: The selection for Viva-Voice test will be conducted on the basis of written examination.
The candidates shortlisted after the mains written examination and typing/computer test will have to appear for viva-voce test of 50 Marks.
The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in main written test and viva voce.
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
Academics: The applicant should possess a Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
The applicant should have passed matriculation with Hindi or Punjabi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
Age As on 17-March-2023:
- Minimum Age for General Category and SC/ST/BC applicants of the area/ states other than Punjab, Haryana and U.T Chandigarh: 18 years
- Maximum age for General Category and SC/ST/BC applicants of the area/ states other than Punjab, Haryana and U.T Chandigarh: 30 years
- SC/ST/BC of Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh: 33 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 40 years
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Where to Apply: Apply Online Here
A candidate can apply online through the website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana at High Court of Punjab and Haryana
- For General category candidates and reserved category from other states: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/BC of areas/States of Punjab, Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh, Persons with Disabilities AND Ex-servicemen: Rs. 750/-
Official Advertisement: High Court Punjab Haryana Chandigarh Advt 01-CLK-HC-2023