Assam Public Service Commission recruits the citizens of India under the government of Assam.
Name of Post:
A number of posts have been offered by UPSC namely:
- Principal Of K. K. Handique Government Sanskrit College, Guwahati
- Assistant Professors in K. K. Handique Government Sanskrit College, Guwahati in disciplines of Veda, Sahitya, Nyaya and Assamese.
- Posts of Registrar/ Resident Physician/ Resident Surgeon/ Refractionist/ Demonstrator/ Anaesthetist/ Resident Pathologist Etc. in Various Departments of Medical Colleges in Assam under Health & Family Welfare Department.
- Posts of Inspector of Factories under Labour & Employment Department.
- Posts Of V.A.S/ E.O (Veterinary) – Class-B & Class- I (Jr. Grade) under A.H. & Veterinary Department.
Total Number of Vacancies:
For each post total numbers of vacancies are given below:
- Principal – 1
- Assistant Professor – 4
- Post in medical colleges – 224
- Inspector of factories – 3
- Posts of VAS / EO – 115
Last date of submission of application: 20-11-2012
Since there are different level of posts therefore eligibility criteria is different and is mentioned below:
- Candidates for Principal should posses a degree of PG in Humanities along with Ph.D. and 15 years of experience as professor/ associate professor.
- For assistant professor candidate should posses 55% marks in PG with specialisation in concerned disciplines.
- Candidates appearing for posts in medical colleges should be post graduate or appeared in final year of PG.
- Aspirants of officer should have degree in any discipline of engineering or technology.
- Candidates of VAS post must have degree in animal husbandry / veterinary science/ dairy science from a recognised university.
Required age limit for each post is maximum 38 years except for the post of Principal which have requirement of upper age limit of 50 years.
Pay scales defined for the candidates are as follows:
- Principal – Rs. 37400- to Rs. 67000 with grade pay of Rs. 10000 and additional allowances of Rs. 2000.
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 15,600- to Rs. 39,100- with grade pay of Rs. 6000
- Post in medical colleges – Rs. 15,600- to Rs. 39,100- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000
- Inspector of factories – Rs. 12,000- to Rs.40,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
- Posts of VAS / EO – Rs. 12,000- to Rs.40,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
Application Fee & How to:
An application fee of Rs. 5 will be applied for non reserved category while a fee of Rs. 2.50 will apply for reserved category which is required to be deposited through the Challan in the name of “Non Tax Revenue-Other Non Tax Revenue-0051-Psc, 102-State Public Service Commission Application/Examination Fee Receipt of A.P.S.C”.
All the candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination as well as interview as decided by the commission.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the format of application form through the official website //www.apsc.nic.in and send the duly filled application form along with the original Challan and accompanied by other supporting documents. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here APSC Recruitment October 2012