Delhi Police is the only law and order agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi with no jurisdiction over the adjoining areas of National Capital Region.
Name of Post:
Delhi Police has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspectors in Finger print department of Delhi Police.
Total Number of Vacancies:
There are total numbers of 21 vacancies issued by the government for the mentioned post where reservations will apply depending on the category quota.
Date of issue of official advertisement in Employment news and other printed media: 27-10-2012
Last date of submission of application forms: 23-11-2012
To apply for the above post candidate should possess one of following qualifications:
- He should be a graduate either in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology or Anthropology.
- Should have completed Higher Secondary in science stream with 3 years experience Finger Print Bureau.
- Should have knowledge and experience of science of finger prints with CFSL or FSL or CRO
- Should have at least 5 years experience in grade service and 2 years experience in trade as Head Constable of Single Digit Section of Finger Print Bureau.
- For male candidates height should be minimum 165 cms and chest should be 78-82 cms and for female candidates height should be 157 cms.
Candidate should be of age between 18 and 25 years on 01-07-2012. Relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates and 5 years to spots persons will be given in upper age limit.
A pay scale of range Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2800 will be offered along with other allowances.
Application Fee & How to:
Candidates will require preparing demand draft or banker’s cheque of Rs. 100 in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi with validity of 3 months. SC/ST and ex servicemen candidates will be exempted from application fee.
Information regarding the selection procedure will be published in the official advertisement publishing in Employment News along with other details.
Mode of Application:
Applications will be submitted only through the offline mode any mode other than this will not be entertained in any case.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to download the application forms from official website of Delhi Police www.delhipolice.nic.in. Forms should be printed on an A4 size paper along with the correct information.
For further details candidates are required to visit the website of Delhi Police www.delhipolice.nic.in or at //delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in for official advertisement. It is advisable to go through the details thoroughly and follow the guidelines.