Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of the largest companies of Asia dealing in aerospace. It is a state owned company which works under the administrative control of ministry of Defence. It is involved in manufacturing and assembling of aircraft, equipment of navigation communication and other operating airports.
Name of Post:
HAL has offered the posts in category of General Manager in contracts, marketing and projects (Gr. IX), additional General Manager in Flight Operations & Safety, Finance, Taxation and Merchant Banking (Gr. VIII), Joint Company Secretary (Gr. VII & VI), manager and deputy manager in Human Resource (Gr. III & IV).
Nature of the Post:
GM contracts should have knowledge of legal activities at corporate level, GM marketing should be able to identify marketing possibilities, GM projects should have ability to source new business opportunities, add. GM posts will require ability in Flight and safety department, look after financial matters and taxation functions. Remaining jobs are related to Human Resource department.
Total Number of Vacancies:
A total number of 14 posts have been offered by the HAL for recruitment of officers.
Last date for submission of applications is 17-11-2012
There are different qualification requirements for different posts like:
- GM contracts should possess a degree in engineering along with degree in law along with 21 years experience.
- GM marketing and projects should possess a degree in engineering (aeronautical/ mechanical/ electrical/ electronic) along with MBA in marketing and 21 years experience.
- For addl. GM flight & safety he should be a pilot from fighter stream with rank of Air Commodore and 18 years of experience.
- For finance, taxation and merchant banking candidate should be a pass out from Institute of Chartered Accountants and have 19 years of experience.
- Joint company secretary should have degree in Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with 16 years experience.
- For Human resource the person should possess a degree or diploma in PM & IR or HR with 4-7 years experience.
Prescribed maximum age limit for all the posts as on 01-10-2012 is as follows:
- Grade III & IV – 45 years
- Grade VI & VII – 48 years
- Grade VIII – 50 years
- Grade IX – 52 years
Pay scale offered to the candidates is decided based in the grade, is as follows:
- Grade III – Rs. 20600 – Rs. 46500
- Grade IV – Rs. 24900 – Rs. 50500
- Grade VI – Rs. 32900 – Rs. 58000
- Grade VII – Rs. 36600 – Rs. 62000
- Grade VIII – Rs. 43200 – Rs. 66000
- Grade IX – Rs. 51300 – Rs. 73000
Application Fee & How to:
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 400 + Rs. 25 as bank charges into the account of ““Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” with number 30969511830.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by filling up the application form provided on the official website www.hal-india.com on A4 size paper. Form should have an affixed passport size photograph along with the original Challan possessed by the candidate.
For more details regarding the guidelines of recruitment one may visit the official advertisement here HAL Recruitment 2012 – 2013