UPPSC ADVT No. A-2/E-1/2016 [उत्तर प्रदेश न्यायिक सेवा सिविल जज(जू0डि0) परीक्षा]- Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently released a notification inviting competent candidates for recruitment of Judicial Civil Judge through, UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2016. The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
Total Number of Vacancies to be filled up: 218 Vcaancies
Out of which, the vacancies for various categories are as: General (UR): 111 vacancies, OBC: 58 vacancies, SC: 45 vacancies, ST: 04 vacancies
The vacancies demarcated for PWD and Women candidates are as: Women – 43 vacancies, DFF – 04 vacancies
Starting Date of Receipt of Online Application: 29-July-2016
Last Date for Remittance of Application Fees at the SBI/ PNB branch: 26-August-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 31-August-2016
Academic Qualifications: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in Law and must have been enrolled as an Advocate. The applicant must have thorough knowledge of Hindi and Devanagari script to be eligible. For details you can log on to the web site of the UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
Age Criteria: The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 22-35 years of age group as on 1-July-2017. However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700-44770/-
Application Fee (Preliminary Exam):
- For Unreserved (General) and OBC category candidates: Rs. 125 (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category candidates: Rs. 65 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- For Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs. 25 ( only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
Application Fee (Main Exam): The applicants who get selected through the Preliminary Exam have to submit another application after declaration of the notification and results of the Preliminary Exam and the fees will be as follows:
- Unreserved (General), OBC & Other State Candidates: Rs. 200 + Rs.25 (Online Processing Fee)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 80 + Rs.25 (Online Processing Fee)
- Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and Women: According to their original category.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing after four stages of examination as Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written), Stage-II: Main Examination (Written), Stage-III: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral), and Stage-IV: Medical Fitness Test (if any).
How to Apply? Apply Online Here The interested candidates can apply through Online Mode only through the website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan
- Stage-III must be completed after two working days of depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At the third stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC at this moment. Submission of hardcopy will be instructed to the candidates in due course of selection. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>