Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the nodal agency of the state for competent selection of candidature for various jobs in the state and district cadre. Operating in line with the Guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission, it is the state entity that is responsible for sourcing competent human resource to act as functionaries in various departments of the state. UPPSC is inviting competent applications for recruitment of state cadre of office bearers in Upper Scale Subordinate Services.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
Total Number of expected vacancies to be filled up: 300 Vacancies
- Date of publication of Notification: 24-Apr-2014
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the SBI/PNB branch: 21-May-2014
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application: 26-May-2014
NOTE: The Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank
Other details of the vacancies:
The posts are intended to be filled up as follows:
- Asst. Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Treasury officer/Account officer (Treasury)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- Asst. Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Dy. Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- District Backward Class Welfare Officer
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Commandant Home-guards
- Dy. Supdt. Of Police
- Dy. Collector
- District Savings Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Asst. Regional Transport Officer
- District Social welfare Officer
- Cane Inspector and Asst. Sugar Commissioner
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Block Development Officer
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Dist. Supply Officer Grade-2
- Addl. Dist. Development Officer (Sw)
- Superintendent Jail
- Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Manager (Credit) Small Industries
- Manager (Marketing and Economic Survey) Small Industries
- Dist. Handicapped Welfare Officer
- Asst. Employment Officer
- Executive Officer Grade-l/Asstt. Nagar Ayukta
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Regional Employment Officer
- Asst. Registrar (Cooperative)
- Sub Registrar
- Asst. Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Dist. Probation Officer
- Dist. Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- Dist. Horticulture Officer Grade-1/Supdt. Govt. Garden
- Dist. Cane Officer
- U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch)
- Dist. Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative Posts
- Dist. Administrative Officer
- Dist Audit Officer (Rev. Audit)
- Asst. Controller (Legal Measurement) (Grade-1)
- Asst. Director Industries (Marketing)
- Asst. Labor Commissioner
- Dist. Program Officer
- Sr. Lecturer Diet
- Designated Officer,
- Statistical officer
- Dist. youth welfare and Pradeshik vikasdal officer
- The reservation for identified categories is applicable as per rules of the State Government. This will include reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Minorities, etc. apart from Ex-servicemen and PWDs.
Other conditions of Eligibility:
- Sub Registrar, Asst. P.O. (Transport): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in Law.
- Dist. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, Dist. Horticulture Officer Grade-1/ Supdt. Govt. Garden: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in Science with Horticulture (Ag.) Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.
- Dist. B.S.A./ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Dist. Administrative Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Dist. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Graduate Degree in Agriculture.
- Dist. Audit Officer (Rev. Audit): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Graduate Degree in Commerce.
- Asst. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Graduate Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. as one subject.
- Asst. Director Industries (Marketing): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or PG Degree in Textile Technology or minimum Graduate Degree in Textile Technology.
- Asst. Labor Commissioner: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- Dist. Program Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Sr. Lecturer, DIET: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- Dist. Probation Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete PG Degree in Sociology/ Social Work/ or equivalent or Post-Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work.
- Statistical Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete Post Graduate degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
For details a person can log on to the web site of the UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=102&flag=E&FID=275
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 21-40 years of age group as on 1-July-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules for UP State Candidates.
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 115 (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ through i-collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
Application Fee (Main Exam):
The applicants who get selected through the Preliminary Exam have to submit another application after declaration of the notification and results of the Preliminary Exam and the fees will be as follows:
- Unreserved (General), OBC & Other State Candidates: Rs. 200
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 80
- Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and Women: According to their original category
- Online Processing fee of Rs.15 will be applicable for all the categories additionally.
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing after four stages of examination.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written)
- Stage-II: Main Examination (Written)
- Stage-III: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-IV: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates are advised to read through the details of the notification as available at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=102&flag=E&FID=275, before applying Online.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan/ through i-collect
- Stage-III must be completed after 2 working days of depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At the third stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC at this moment
- Submission of hardcopy will be instructed to the candidates in due course of selection
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of their Online Application and Fee Payment Receipt for future reference.