Tamil Nadu PSC Announces Recruitment of Junior Architect In TN Architect Service
Notification No: 34 / 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to Tamil Nadu Architectural Service in the capacity of Junior Architecture as per its latest advertisement published on 31st August 2012.
The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
Details of the Post: Junior Architect
- Department: Department of PWD
- Service Cadre: As under Tamil Nadu Architect Service
- Number of Vacancies: 15 posts
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years for general and no maximum age limit for others
- Academics: Degree in Architecture from any recognized college or Diploma in Architecture from JJ School of Arts
- Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the prescribed format as given in the official site of the commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Desired Physical Standard:
- The candidates have to declare their physical fitness in the Form of certificate of physical fitness – form prescribed for posts other than executive and ministerial.
- Standard of vision prescribed – standard III or better
- Color blindness will be considered as disqualification
- Date of Notification – 31st of August 2012
- Last date for submission of applications – 1st of October 2012
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office – 3rd of October 2012
- Date of Written examination – 3rd of November 2012 (Afternoon from 02:30PM – 5:30PM)
Scheme of examination:
- Written examination of 200 questions of objective type to be finished in 3 hours and carries 300 marks while the interview round carries 40 marks of which 136 is the qualifying mark for general candidates while 102 is for others.
- The syllabi is available in the Commission’s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Examination will be held at Chennai Centre only
- The successful candidates from the Written test will be conducted for Oral Test/ Interview
Examination/ Application Fee:
- Rs.175 (Examination Fee Rs.125 + Cost of Application Rs.50)
- Candidates claiming exemption from Examination Fee should pay Rs.50 only towards Application Fee
- There will be no exemption to Application Fee
How to Pay the Application Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards
- Through post office or Indian Bank by filling up the Challan
Payment should be made within 2 days of date of registration.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the portal with the unique ID provided during registration.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
The Online Application can be filled up to 1st October 2012 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled at the above websites. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from TNPSC here http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/34_2012_not_eng_jr_arch.pdf