Captain of Ports, River Navigation Department, Betim-Goa, invited applications for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Sailor, Ticket Collector, and Fitter Posts.
Most Important Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-June-2015
Name of the Positions (Grade ‘C’) along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- LDC: 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Sailors: 10 Posts (Unreserved- 08, SC- 02)
- Ticket Collector: 04 Posts (Unreserved)
- Fitter: 01 Post (Unreserved)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- LDC: Candidates must have Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; Candidates should be Computer Literate and have knowledge of Konkani.
- Sailor: Candidates must have passed VIIIth standard, and have completed Maritime School New Entrants Course in either Deck or Engine Department, Candidates should be proficient in Swimming, and have Strong physic with good eye sight and sense of hearing, and knowledge of Konkani.
- Ticket Collector: Candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent examination, and have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Fitter: Candidates must have ITI certificate in trade of fitter with three years experience in trade and have Knowledge of Konkani.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with valid employment exchange registration card, self attested photocopies of documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement to the concerned address.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from River Navigation Department, here, http://rnd.goa.gov.in/content_news_disp.php?id=14