POWERGRID, a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Executive Trainee in Electrical discipline.
Candidates will have to appear for the Electrical Engineering (EE) paper of GATE 2015 to join POWERGRID as Executive Trainee.
For GATE 2015:
- Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application: 01- Sept- 2014(00:00 hrs)
- Last date of Online submission of GATE Application: 01-October-2014 (23:59 hrs)
For Power Grid:
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 15-January-2015
- Last date for Online submission of Application: 27-February- 2015
- Candidates must not have crossed 28 years of age as on 31-Dec-2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
The candidates selected for these posts will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500 during their initial Training Period. After successful completion of Training Period these candidates will be inducted in POWERGRID at the same Pay Scale.
- CTC during Training Period: Rs.7.65 lakhs per annum
- CTC during joining on regular scale: Rs.13.4 lakhs per annum
On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation/ Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, etc.
- The candidates must have completed Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Candidates having AMIE as qualification must have completed AMIE in Electrical and should have cleared both sections (Section-A and Section-B) by 31-Mar-2015 with minimum 65% marks.
- The selection process will include short-listing of candidates on the basis of marks obtained (Out of 100) by the eligible candidates in the EE paper of GATE 2015, followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates obtaining a valid GATE-2015 score shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The candidates selected for the job positions will have to complete a training of 1 year from their date of Joining.
- After successful completion of Training these candidates will be posted with a Permanent scale of Pay with the POWERGRID
Service Agreement Bond:
- The candidates selected after GD and Personal Interview rounds will have to sign a Service Bond to stay with the Company till successful completion of Training period and there after minimum of 3 years in the Company
- General and OBC candidates will furnish a Bond amounting to Rs.100000, where as SC, ST and PWD candidates will be furnishing a Bond amounting to Rs.50000.
How to Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only through the website of POWERGRID at www.powergridindia.com.
- Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- The candidates should have their GATE-2015 registration information in hand before applying for these posts
- The application Form should be completed in all respect.
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE-2015 Admit card and Original GATE-2015 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID
- The details of the application and the requirement of enclosures should be sent to POWERGRID at the address mentioned in the detailed advertisement as expected to Publish on 15-Jan-2015.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to POWERGRID Recruitment 2014-15 Executive Trainee Electrical Vacancies
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>