Odisha SSC Recruitment 2013 For The Posts Of Field Assistant Under The Directorate Of Textiles
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is the state level nodal agency for releasing notifications, selecting candidates by conducting competent evaluation and recruiting the candidates in multiple departments and their subsidiary organizations as and when the departments require such candidates for their service channels. The OSSC is taking a lot of strain to frame out the guidelines for selection and conducting a dedicated evaluation of the candidature to select the best suitable persons for various state government positions.
With the recent requirement from the Directorate of Textiles of the State, the OSSC has released a notification regarding inducting competent candidates in the positions of Field Assistants under the Post Code – FAS/67.
The details of the vacancies and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under:
Name of the Post: Field Assistant
Post Code: FAS/67
Total no of posts: 40 Posts Out of which, 16 posts are reserved for Women. Out of the complete posts 07 posts are reserved for SC, 11 posts for ST and 11 posts are reserved for SEBC candidates. There are 11 posts marked for UR candidates with this order. 01 post for Ex-SM and 01 post for PWD candidates are reserved on parallel consideration.
- Last date of receipt of application form through online mode: 24-June-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for sending the Detailed Application Form (DAF) at the Commission’s office: 01-July-2013 till 5 PM
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-Jan-2013
The candidates get selected for this post will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a Grade pay of Rs.2400 in the PB-I
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Age: The candidates must have complete 21 years of age but not reached 32 as on 01-Jan-2013. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate issued by the board.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Science in Sericulture OR, BSc in Botany, Agriculture, Zoology with Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture from a recognized institution or CSRI or Central Silk Board. OR, Must have got 2nd Class MSc (Agril) in Entomology, OR, must have 2nd class MSc in Botany/ Zoology/ Life Science. The candidates should be able to read, write and speak Odia language. They should have passed ME standard (7th Class) in Odia language/ HSC with Odia as a subject
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Round, the Viva-Voice and Career Assessment Marks as per the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs 100/- through a treasury challan in favour of “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected For Conducting Examination-02041-Examination Fee”
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fees
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts by logging into the official site of www.odishassc.in. One may refer to official advertisement here www.odishassc.in/pdf/Field%20asst%20advt.pdf.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and by uploading a recent passport size photograph, they have to put the photo in the specified place in the form.
- The index number of the application is automatically present in the application form, when it is printed out.
- Two copies of the submitted applications need to be printed out, one for the SSC and other for the candidate.
- The copy meant for SSC is to be immediately filled up and sent to the commission along with the original treasury challan and with attested photocopies of the certificates and documents as proof of birth, educational career, caste, etc.
- The Admit cards etc. Can be downloaded from the website of the OSSC
- The form can be sent by speed post or can be put in the drop box in the commission’s office at Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
- Address to send the completed application form:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
Documents to be Attached with the Detailed Application Form:
- Original treasury challan in support of deposit of Rs 100/- towards examination fee
- Attested copies of caste certificate, HSC certificate, mark sheet or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age. Attested photocopies of passing HSC with Odia as a subject or passing the equivalent ME test
- Attested photocopies of certificate and mark sheet in support of the minimum educational qualification
- Attested photocopies of identity card in support of disability
- Attested photocopies in support of the ex-serviceman
- One colour recent passport size photograph, attested by a gazetted officer
- Place and date of written examination will be conveyed to the candidates in due course.
- The final selection merit list will be published in the official site of the Commission.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>