Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state government. This is fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions with adequately qualified individual.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting Assistant Engineer (Electrical Safety) and Assistant Electrical Inspector under the Department of Enegries.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
Advt Notice No: 03/Exam/2013/27-05-2013
- Starting date of online registration: 29-May-2013 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration: 28-June-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 31-May till 30-June-2013 (with extra payment for correction fees of Rs.50)
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 16-July-2013 till 5:30 PM
- Dates for Downloading Admit Card: 08-June till 28-June-2013
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical Safety) and Assistant Electrical Inspector – 09 positions
- Out of this 04 are meant for UR, 02 for SC, 01 for ST and 02 posts are reserved for OBC
- There will be reservation for Women candidates (01 Post) as per rules
- The reservation will only be applicable for the original natives of Madhya Pradesh
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
- The max age after all relaxation should not exceed 60 years.
The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
The candidates interested for these posts must have 3 Years of experience in Electrical Engineering as an officer’s level in an establishment with a motor capacity of 500 Horse Power and High Tension.
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.30
- For all others: Rs.60
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the official notification.
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference and the Second set must be sent to the Secretary, MP PSC along with all supporting documents and pay slip in a sealed envelope at the address mentioned below
- Address to send the completed application:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452 001