Judicial service is considered to be one of the most prestigious services directly under the Presidential Guidelines and Governor of the state as the direct reporting authority. Along with the judicial service there are many associated positions that need to be taken care of by recruitments from all profiles of candidates. With the judicial services, there are various sub-ordinate services which call for professionals for smooth functioning of the judicial system and the process of operation. With such posts affecting directly the entire process of operation, these posts are also being searched for among the aspirants for a government job.
With the recent announcement from the Madhya Pradesh High Court – State Legal Service Authority there is a recruitment opportunity for candidates in the profiles of Legal Assistant.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of application: Through ONLINE mode only
Name of the Position: Legal Assistant
Number of vacancies: 13 Posts (UR-4, SC-1 & ST-8)
- Last date for submission of ONLINE application: 12-August-2013
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 15-September-2013
- Date of Main Examination: 27-October-2013
The applicant must have completed a Graduation Degree in Law from a recognized institute. And he must have obtained at least 3 years of experience after obtaining the Degree. The candidates must have good character antecedents.
The applicant must have obtained an age of 18 years and should not have exceeded maximum age of 35 years as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms.
Pay scale Provisions:
The applicants selected for this post will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a grade Pay of Rs.4200 along with other allowances as per rules.
Mode of selection:
There will be a Preliminary Written Examination followed by a Main Written Examination. The selected candidates will be appearing a final interview to be eligible for selection.
The final selection will base on the performance in the Main Written Examination and Interview sessions.
The applicant should be an original domicile of Madhya Pradesh state to be considered for this position.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.700
- For all others: Rs.800
- The fees can be deposited through ONLINE Net Banking or through MPOnline Kiosks as per the provisions
The applicants will receive the Admit Card ONLINE through the portal of MP Online
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only and through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at the website of MP High Court at http://mphighcourt.nic.in/legalAssitt-090713.pdf, before filing the Online application.
- The Application Form should be filled with exact and specific information
- Incomplete and applications without application fees will be rejected and will not be considered
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>