CISF Invites Recruitment For Drivers-Cum-Pump-Operator (DCPO) In Fire Services For 2012
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the most respected Para-Military Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India. With the recent notification from the CISF, it intends to recruit Drivers-cum-Pump-Operators (DCPO) in its Fire Service branches to fill out backlog as well as fresh vacancies in the year 2012.
Name of the Posts and indicated numbers of vacancies:
There is a total numbers of vacancies as intimated by CISF is 343. The vacancies are temporary in nature. The details in each category are mentioned underneath:
- Constable (DCPO) – Direct Entry (backlog) – 124 out of which 46 are reserved for SC, 20 for ST and 58 for OBC category
- Constable (DCPO) – Ex-Servicemen Entry (backlog) – 33 vacancies
- Constable (DCPO) – Direct Entry (new) – 170 out of which 25 are reserved for SC, 12 for ST and 45 for OBC category
- Constable (DCPO) – Ex-Servicemen Entry (new) – 16 vacancies
Pay Structure and Scale:
The selected candidates joining the posts of Driver in CISF in the capacity of DCPO will be entitled to receive remunerations in the Pay Band-I- Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a Grade pay of Rs.2000. Other allowances will be applicable as per the norms
- The final date for receipt of completed application: 25th of August 2012
- The final date for receipt of completed application from North-East area: 1st of September 2012
Age: The candidate must have obtained at least 21 years and should not have crossed 27 years as on 25th of August 2012. However there will be provisions for relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Academics: The candidate must have cleared matriculation with an authentic certificate issued by the state or central board or from a recognized board from the state or central govt.
Driving License: The candidate must have Driving License with three areas of specialization viz. a) Heavy Motor Vehicle & Transport Vehicle, b) Light Motor Vehicle and c) Motor Cycle With gear
Unless the Motor Vehicle act Section (4) and Section (7) are duly complied by a candidate the Driving License will be considered invalid.
Experience: The candidate must have at least 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates.
The experience in driving will be calculated from the date of issue of DL for Light Motor Vehicles. If driving experience is from a date after the issue of LMV License then experience will be calculated from that date.
Physical Standard: The candidate must have the minimum desire physical standard to be eligible for consideration.
Disqualification of Candidature:
If a candidate has married twice while his spouse is living, the candidature will be disqualified with immediate effect.
- NIL for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Rs.50 for all others
- The application fees can be remitted in shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order in favor of the concerned DIG of CISF as mentioned in the Employment News/ at the Website of CISF at www.cisf.gov.in
- No other form of fees will be accepted
The selection will be done in five phases:
Phase-I: Eligibility Test (Certificates of academics, age, category-wise provision and relaxation norms)
Phase-II: Physical Fitness and Efficiency Test (as per standards of CISF)
Phase-III: Trade Test (Driving test) and Written Test
Phase-IV: Final Medical Test
Phase-V: Recruitment on the basis of Merit performance
How to Apply:
- The application could be downloaded from the website of the CISF at www.cisf.gov.in
- The candidates need to fill in the application form with factual information and attached their eligibility credentials for concession of fees and other factors for consideration
- No over writing is permitted in the Application/ No whitening of writing is permitted
- The completed application form must reach the concerned DIG of CISF at the address mentioned at the website, on or before the last date (25th of August 2012)
- The envelope containing the application form and eligibility certificate copy must be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DCPO (DRIVER FOR FIRE SERVICES)-2012“
- No form of canvassing is allowed at any stage
- Disciplinary actions will be initiated against candidates found guilty of misconduct
Post Author: Priyanka Singh