State level judiciary is functioning as an authority for provisioning law and justice to the people under the sovereign administration. The judges, who are the decision makes in this system, are mostly divided into two categories – i. Civil and ii. Criminal Judges. With such a streamlining of system the judiciary functions under the supreme command of the President of India in accordance with Indian Constitution.
With the recent announcement, the Andhra Pradesh High Court has notified for direct recruitment of Civil Judge for recruiting Judges in the State Judicial Service. The State Judiciary intends to recruit almost 97 numbers of Civil-Judge, out of which 78 vacancies will be filled through direct recruitment and rest 19 Vacancies will be filled on transfer mode from other systems.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
- Date of Notification: 01-Feb-2014
- Last date for submission of completed application: 01-Mar-2014
- Date of determining age and eligibility: 01-Feb-2014
- Date of Main Examination: Will be notified later
Name of the Position: Civil Judge
Number of vacancies: 97 Posts (Out of which 78 through direct recruitment mode and remaining 19 vacancies will be filled on departmental transfer mode)
Reservation (for 78 direct recruitment posts):
- OC: 40 Posts (14-Women)
- OC (PH): 01 Post
- BC-A: 07 Posts (02-Women)
- BC-B: 06 Posts (03-Women)
- BC-C: 01 Post (Women)
- BC-D: 03 Posts (02-Women)
- BC-E: 03 Posts (01-Women)
- SC: 12 Posts (04-Women)
- ST: 05 Posts (02-Women)
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized institute by the last date of submission of Application.
- The candidates must have the certificate of Bachelors in Law by the last date of submission of Application.
- Candidates awaiting results and do not have the certificate with them by the above date need not apply.
- For the transfer posts the same Academic Eligibility Condition will apply.
- The candidates must have good character antecedents.
- The applicant should not have exceeded maximum age of 35 years as on 01-Feb-2014 to be eligible to apply.
- Such applicants who have achieved a maximum age of 48 years, as on the above date, will not be eligible for Transfer Basis recruitment
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms only for the natives of Andhra Pradesh
Pay scale Provisions:
- The applicants selected for these posts will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale applicable for Civil Judges under Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service Rules.
Mode of selection:
- There will be a Preliminary Screening followed by a Written Examination. The selected candidates will be appearing a Final Interview to be eligible for selection.
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Written Examination and Interview sessions.
- For SC/ST candidates from Andhra Pradesh: Rs.100
- For all others: Rs.300
- The fees can be deposited through a Demand Draft in favor of The Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad and should be payable at Hyderabad.
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through prescribed format of Application Form only
- The Application Form with Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website of Andhra Pradesh High Court at http://hc.ap.nic.in on full scale photo copy paper.
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at the website of Andhra Pradesh High Court at http://hc.ap.nic.in/aphc/hc2014/jcjnotification31012014rc.pdf , before filing the Application.
- The Application Form should be filled with exact and specific information
- The candidates should paste their recent passport size photo and put their signature on the Online Application form
- Incomplete and applications without application fees will be rejected and will not be considered
- Two Self-addressed thick envelope of size 12 cm X 26cm, with postal stamp of Rs.30 on one of them should be submitted along with the application.
- The applications completed in all respect must reach the address mentioned below, on or before the last date prescribed (01-Mar-2014 up to 5:00 PM)
- Address to send completed application form along with the Demand Draft:
The Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of Andhra Pradesh High Court at http://hc.ap.nic.in or at http://hc.ap.nic.in/aphc/hc2014/jcjnotification31012014rc.pdf