With the recent announcement from the Orissa High Court, there is a recruitment opportunity/ Appointment for candidates in the profiles of Assistant Section Officer in the scale of Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-. The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of Application: Through Online mode
Name and Number of vacancies:
Assistant Section Officer: 199 Positions
- General category: 67 Positions
- SEBC: 34 Positions
- SC category: 21 Positions
- ST Category: 77 Positions
Selection Procedure [Assistant Section Officer]: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Exam, Computer Application Test, and Viva Voce Test.
- Preliminary Exam: There will be a written test of 150 marks (negative marking applicable) (two hours duration), followed by Mains Exam of 300 marks (five hours duration), Computer Proficiency Test of 100 marks, and Viva-Voce of 40 marks.
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 20th March 2023
- Date reckoning Age, and Education: 01-August-2023
Pay Scale [Assistant Section Officer]:
- The applicants selected for the Post of Assistant Section Officer will receive the scale of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- The candidate must have acquired Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university and having knowledge of MS Office Package and Internet/ e-mail applications.
- The applicants must have acquired 21 years of age and must not have crossed maximum age of 32 years as on 01-August-2023. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules (up to 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates).
- For SC, ST, PwD: There is no application fee.
- For All others: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates may pay the fee by means of online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How To Apply [Assistant Section Officer]: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only. Candidates may apply by visiting recruitment corner of official website of Orissa High Court, Orissa High Court Recruitment Advertisement 01-2023
For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of Orissa high Court at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in