ONGC Energy Centre, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Associate in Chemical Engineering Discipline, and Project Fellow in various Disciplines as Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, and Geology/ Geophysics.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: July 22, 2013
Name of the Post:
- Project Associate (Chemical Engineering): 01 Vacancy
- Project Fellow: 12 Vacancies
Discipline Wise Vacancies of Project Fellow Posts:
- Biotechnology: 01 Vacancy
- Microbiology: 01 Vacancy
- Physics: 01 Vacancy
- Chemical Engineering: 02 Vacancies
- Engineering- Mechanical/ Electrical: 02 Vacancies
- Geology/ Geophysics: 05 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 13
- Project Associate: Rs. 9, 00,000/- per annum
- Project Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month plus Stipend and Allowances as per rule
- Project Associate: M. Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Minimum two years of experience is required.
- Project Fellow:
B.E./ B. Tech in relevant discipline, in case Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
M. Sc in relevant discipline, in case Microbiology, Physics.
Post-graduate in relevant discipline, in case Geology/ Geophysics
Note: Experience is not required but candidates having relevancy experience will get preferred.
Selection Process: On the basis of two tier selection procedure i.e. screening of CVs followed by interview of short-listed candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format in all manners along with latest CVs by email, with the Subject Line: OEC 2013 – Position Code – Name of Candidate, to email@example.com.
For more information on this recruitment such as required experience, place of posting, terms of Appointment and much more, please refer to official advertisement from ONGC, here ONGC Energy Centre Recruitment July 2013.