Judicial service is considered to be one of the most prestigious services directly under the Presidential Guidelines and Governor of the state as the direct reporting authority. Along with the judicial service there are many associated positions that need to be taken care of by recruitments from all profiles of candidates.
With the recent announcement from the Karnataka High Court, Bangalore, there is a recruitment opportunity only for Software Technicians in Group ‘A’ cadre on the establishment of the Sub- ordinate courts by High Court of Karnataka.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of application: Through ONLINE mode of application available at //karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Vacancies and Placement Details:
Total vacancies: 32 Posts
- Category-I: 2 Posts (1-woman, 1-UR)
- Category-II (A): 5 Posts (2-woman, 1-Rural, 1-PWD, 1- UR)
- Category-II (B): 1 Post (UR)
- Category-III (A): 1 Post (UR)
- Category-III (B): 1 Post (UR)
- Scheduled Caste: 5 Posts (2-woman, 1-Rural, 1-PWD, 1- UR)
- Scheduled Tribe: 1 Post (UR)
- General Merit: 16 Posts (5-woman, 5-Rural, 1-PWD, 1-Ex-SM, 1-Kanada Medium, 3- UR)
- Date of Advertisement of Notification: 27-July-2013
- Last date for ONLINE registration of application: 12-Aug-2013 till 05:30 PM
- Last date for uploading fee deposit challan: 14-Aug-2013 till 05:30 PM
Expected remuneration and Pay scale:
- The candidates selected for the posts of Software Technicians will be eligible for a Pay Scale of Rs.28100 – Rs.50100 along with other allowances as applicable
- The applicant if selected shall be initially on probation for a period of two years or for any extended period, if necessary.
Norms for eligibility:
- Qualification: A candidate shall have passed in first class in Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology. OR in M.C.A. OR in M.Sc in Computer Science/Electronics from a recognized University
- Age Essentials: The applicants must have acquired 21 years of age and must not have crossed maximum age of 35 years as on the last date of application. However, relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per rules.
- For Unreserved and Backward Class (except Cat-I) candidates: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST and Cat-I candidates: Fees Exempted
- The fee must be paid in shape of a Treasury challan generated from the website of the Karnataka High Court and payable at Karnataka Treasury.
Mode of selection:
- Candidate shall be selected based on the marks obtained in the written exam conducted for 70 marks and a viva voce for 30 marks.
- Candidate shall submit the original testimonials in respect of qualification, reservation, benefit of age relaxation etc., along with self-attested copies of the same prior to viva-voce for verification
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Written Examination and Interview sessions.
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode of application available at //karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- The applications should be filled in with correct details only
- The photographs and signatures must be uploaded at appropriate spaces on the application format
- Candidates are required to finalize their Online application and generate a print out of the challan and deposit the fees within two days of final submission of application
- For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of Karnataka High Court at //karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in or the detailed advertisement at //web7.kar.nic.in/HCRecruit_Tech/Notification-27-07-2013.pdf