High Court of Gujarat invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Legal Assistant.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: March 16, 2013 from 12:00 noon
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: March 31, 2013 up to 12:00 Midnight.
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test): April 14, 2013
- Date of Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview): Tentatively in the month of April/ May 2013
Names of Posts: Legal Assistant
Total Number of Vacancies: 11
Age Limit: Less than 35 years as on March 11, 2013
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Candidates must have Degree in Law from any university in India or any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Basic knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation
Note: Candidates, who are studying in the fifth year of a Five Year Law Course may also apply for this post.
Nature of Job: Ad-hoc Contract
Selected Candidates shall be appointed initially for a period of eleven months, and their tenure may be extended up-to a maximum period of three years, upon recommendation of the concerned Judge, subject to the approval of the Honourable Chief Justice.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee Rs. 250/- Bank Charges in the Current Bank Account No. 30725811785, held in the name of the Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, maintained with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India, using the Cash Voucher.
Selection Process: Selection process is based on preliminary examination of 100 Marks of two hours (screening test) and viva-voce test of 50 Marks.
Call letter: Candidates are suggested to download the call letter from official website @ www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and //hc-ojas.guj.nic.in in between April 08, 2013 and April 13, 2013.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online ONLY through the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in OR hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. After the submission of online application candidates must take print of application form for further use.
For more information on this recruitment from Gujarat High Court, please refer to official advertisement, here High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2013 For Legal Assistant Vacancies.