Ennore Port Limited Recruitment – An Opportunity

Ennore Port Limited is one the Miniratna Central Public Sector enterprise (CPSE) of category I. It is located in Ennore, Chennai. The port basically provides water, electricity supply, fire services, marine bunkering, periodic surveys, maintaining dredging, and transmission corridors. Besides this it is also involved in developing, operating and managing cargo terminals especially for private sector. It was opened in 2001 and has approximately 86 employees working for the company.

This port is ranked as twelfth major port in India. In India Ennore is the only port corporatized which is registered as Company. The central Government holds up to 68 % share of Ennore port while remaining 32 % is owned by Chennai Port Trust.

Ennore Port Limited is searching for promising, hard working, sincere and talented employees for various vacancies in the company. Ennore Port Limited invites many kinds of job seeking candidates to join it. Both experienced as well as freshers can find job vacancies issued by the company from time to time. B.Tech/BE graduates in civil or equivalent discipline can apply for posts like Marine Surveyor, Deputy manager, Assistant manager. Experience candidates are required for the post. Applying candidates must have the knowledge of marine operations. Freshers can apply for executive post in above disciplines if mentioned by the company as per notifications.

Candidates can find full information and job notifications on the official website of Ennore Port Limited i.e. www.ennoreport.gov.in. Applicants needed to go through all the instructions given in the notifications and must confirm that they are eligible for post.

Experienced candidates are needed to apply for the post by direct walk-in interviews (for experienced candidates) to the addresses mentioned in the notifications and for freshers can be called for written exam followed by an interview those who clear the written exams if decided by the company.

The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview for the experienced candidates while for freshers a written test can be conducted followed by the interview for written test clearing candidates by the company if required. Attractive Pay scales are offered by the company to the hired employees. Candidates are needed to carry all necessary documents and experience certificates as demanded by the company.

Ennore Port Limited can be good career option along with professional growth opportunities as well as excellent working environment.

Being a public sector unit the employees enjoy all kind all allowances and privileges offered by the Indian Government to its employees. To get updated with upcoming recruitment 2013, please refer to official page here www.ennoreport.gov.in/career.htm

Join Employment News 2023 on Telegram

How to Write A Cover Letter Tips For Fresher CV Resume Job 2023 Application?

Why A Professional Degree is Not Enough? Certifications, Soft Skills Are Important

Why IT Skills are Important to Every Job Seeker?

Explore your career opportunity: Is this Sarkari Job, Ennore Port Limited Recruitment – An Opportunity 2023 is not relevant to your Qualification, Experience, Sector, Company, Location you want to work with; You can FIND ALL Latest Sarkari Jobs 2023 Advertisement from Public Sector Units or Departments.

All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/ Corporations/ Boards/ Bodies or in private employments should forward his/ her application through his/ her Controlling Officer/ Employer for applying to Ennore Port Limited Recruitment – An Opportunity 2023.

About Employment News Editorial Team

For any questions or comments you might have, contact via email at [email protected] Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.

Check Also

RRBs RPF Constable Recruitment 2024-2025 Application Form 4660 Vacancies

An Opportunity To Go With Railway Protection Force Recruitment In 2024-25 RRBs RPF Centralized Employment …

RRBs RPF Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2024-2025 Application Form

Railway Protection Force Recruitment In 2024-25 | RPF Employment Notice No. CEN 01/2024 ONLINE applications …

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!