BPCL Recruitment 2021-22 for 168 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Under Various Technical Streams AT Kochi Refinery
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL provides ample of opportunity with a lifetime of personal and professional development.
With its recent notification, this BPCL opens a challenging opportunity for competent Graduate and Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2020 and 2021) for 120 positions of Graduate Apprentice in Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Safety disciplines; and 68 positions of Technician Apprentice at its Kochi Refinery.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
Date of Announcement/ Receipt of Applications: 05-July-2021
Last Date for Enrolling in NATS Portal: 20-July-2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Application in BPCL: 25-July-2021
Name of the Position: Graduate Apprentice
- Chemical Engineering: 29 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
- Computer Science: 15 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 09 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineering: 02 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 35 Posts
- Safety: 12 Posts
Name of the Position: Technician Apprentice
- Chemical Engineering: 26 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 07 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 09 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 06 Posts
- Category I Graduate Apprentices– Candidates must have passed (passed during 2019, 2020 and 2021) qualifying Bachelors Degree examinations with 1st Class (Full time course) in the respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC, and ST candidates).
- Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices– Candidates must have passed (passed during 2019, 2020 and 2021) qualifying Diploma in Engineering with 1st Class (Full time course) in the respective disciplines from State Board of Technical Education/recognized lndian University with minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC, and ST candidates).
Training Duration: Candidates will be subjected to Apprentice Training for a period of 1 year at BPCL, Kochi Refinery.
Age Limit: A candidate must be within a maximum age of 27 years as on 01-August-2021. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates.
The candidates selected as Graduate Apprentice will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs.25000 per month till the completion of Apprentice Training.
The candidates selected as Technician Apprentice will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs.18000 per month till the completion of Apprentice Training.
Physical Fitness: Desirous candidates seeking employment with Bharat Petroleum needs to be medically fit as per Bharat Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standards.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The list of shortlisted candidates for interview shall be published. The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Training.
How to Apply: Apply Online Interested candidates are suggested to apply online only through official page of BOAT (SR). Candidates must enrolled in the National Web Portal and having login details. Candidates, who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal are suggested to visit www.mhrdnats.gov.in, enroll [Register at NATS Portal], Complete the application form, A unique Enrollment Number will be generated. Once, you have successfully enrolled, you may apply online only through official page of BOAT (SR).
Official Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprenticeship