Bihar SSC Recruitment 2022-2023: Advertisement of 3RD Graduation Level Exam Notification: 2187 Posts
Bihar SSC Recruitment 2022- Advertisement of 3RD Graduation Level Examination- Advertisement No: 01/2022
With the recent announcement from Bihar SSC, applications are being invited for filling-up various positions of Graduate Cadre with the 3rd Graduation-Level Examination for the year 2022, across the state.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for selection thereof are described as under:
Mode of Application: The applications are intended to be filled through ONLINE mode only at the website of the Bihar SSC.
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 14 April 2022
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application/ Payment of Fee: 17 May 2022 Last Date Extended 30 May 2021
- Last Date for Final Submission of Online Application: 01 June 2022
Details of the vacancies:
Category-B Posts: Total 2187 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant: 1360 Posts in General Administration Department; Pay Matrix Level 7
- Planning Assistant: 125 Posts in Planning and Development Department; Pay Matrix Level 7
- Malaria Inspector : 74 Posts in Health Department; Pay Matrix Level 7
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts in Finance Department; Pay Matrix Level 6
- Auditor: 256 Posts in Office Of The Registrar Cooperative; Pay Matrix Level 5
- Auditor: 370 Posts in Finance (Audit) Department; Pay Matrix Level 5
Reservation Rule: The rules of reservation for SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC candidates are applicable as per the normal recruitment norms.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years of age and not above than 37 years for male candidates, and 40 years for female candidates as on 01-Aug-2021. Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Criteria for Education & Physical: The applicant must have passed Graduation Degree/ Bachelors Degree by the last date of notification. For special qualification requirements along with Graduation, the candidates are requested to refer to the original advertisement at bssc.bihar.gov.in/Advertisement/01_22_2022.pdf
Application Fee and Intimation charges:
For General/ BC/EBC/ EWS: Rs.540
For SC/ST/ Women Candidates of Bihar: Rs.135
The payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Medical Test as per specific provisions as detailed on the detailed advertisement published at bssc.bihar.gov.in/Advertisement/01_22_2022.pdf
How to Apply: Apply Online Here The candidates can apply only through the ONLINE MODE at the website of the Bihar SSC.
The candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement as available at bssc.bihar.gov.in/Advertisement/01_22_2022.pdf, before applying ONLINE for these posts.