Bihar PSC Recruitment 2013 For 25 Assistants In the Public Service Commission in PB-II
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) as one of the most competent authorities for selection of candidature for various vacancy position of the state is delivering its full cooperation in a smoother selection of candidature for recruitment of competent persons in the state cadre. Working with the guidelines of Union Public Service Commission, the BPSC is marking its presence for its free and fair selection norms.
With the recent announcement from the BPSC, applications are being invited for 25 vacancies of Assistants under the Bihar Public Service Commission. There will be a preliminary examination followed by a main examination to select the most eligible candidates in Pay Band –II structure.
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Name of the Vacant Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant: 25 vacancies (UR-06, EBC-08, BC(W)-02, SC-09)
- Last date for sending completed application form: 17-Oct-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Sept-2013
- Date for reckoning Qualification: 17-Oct-2013
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected as Assistants will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 And a Grade Pay of Rs.4600
- Apart from that they will also be entitled to receive other perks and benefits as per rules
- The candidates interested for these positions must have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.
The applicant must not have attended 37 years of age and should be above 21 years to be eligible to apply. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, BC and EBC candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates who are natives of Bihar: Rs.125 (Rs.75 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
- For all others: Rs.350 (Rs.300 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
How to Pay the Application Fees:
The fees can be paid in cash through the Challan (format available at the website of the BPSC at //bpsc.bih.nic.in) in any branch of State Bank of India within the last date of acceptance of application.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates for the above the positions will be selected on the basis of their performance through a Preliminary Written Examination followed by main Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
a) The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form that can be downloaded from the website of Bihar PSC at //bpsc.bih.nic.in
b) It should be noted that the downloaded application form must have been reprinted exact copy of the application form as available on the website
c) The application form must be printed on both sides of a good quality paper and must be limited to 4 pages only
d) Any other form of application, hand-written or self-typed will not be accepted
e) The application form can be filled in English or Hindi
f) Photographs must be glued to the application form at appropriate spaces and must be signed crossed as if a part of signature must be on the photograph and other part on the application form
g) The envelope containing application must be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the name of the post being applied for
h) The application form must be attached with two numbers of self-addressed envelopes (16X10 cm) with Rs.40 stamp affixed on it along with other credential documents and certificate copies
i) The applications must be sent to the following address through Registered Post/ Speed Post Only so as to reach before the final date of receipt of application (i.e. 17-Oct-2013 by 5:00 PM)
The Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Baily Road, Patna – 800001