UPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 25 various posts in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines. Selected candidates will be appointed on probation as per rules.
Name of the Post and corresponding Vacancies:
- Vacancy Number 15030502614: Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines- 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Vacancy Number 15030503614: Ore Dressing Officers in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines- 16 Posts (Unreserved- 10, OBC- 04, SC- 02)
- Vacancy Number 15030504214: Chemists in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines- 02 Posts (Unreserevd- 01, OBC- 01)
- Vacancy Number 15030505414: Assistant Editor in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines- 01 Post (OBC- 01)
- Vacancy Number 15030506414: Assistant Administrative Officers in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines- 04 Posts (Unreserved- 03, OBC- 01)
- Vacancy Number 15030507614: Assistant Research Officer (Ore Dressing) in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines- 01 Post (Unreserved)
Upper Age Limit As on 02-April-2015:
Controller General- 50 years
Ore Dressing Officer, and Chemist Posts- 35 years
Assistant Editor- 33 years
Assistant Administrative Officer, and Assistant Research Officer Posts- 30 years
For Controller General Post- Rs. 67000-79000-/-(Higher Administrative Grade) (T.E. Rs.138,690/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible
For Ore Dressing Officer, and Chemist Post- Rs. 15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.43,470/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible
For Assistant Editor, Assistant Administrative Officer, and Assistant Research Officer Posts- Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.28,773/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible
Last Date for Submission of ORA: 02-April-2015
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 03-April-2015
Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through ORA website, www.upsconline.nic.in
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences, relaxation in upper age limit, selection process, and other important guidelines, please refer to official recruitment advertisement, here, UPSC Recruitment Advertisement 05-2015.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>