The police department of the most populated state Uttar Pradesh is undertaking a significant responsibility of maintaining law and order in the state. Being the largest state of India, UP has attained a special status among all the states and the Police Department of UP is one of the most populated departments in India.
With the recent notification from the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh there is a huge number of vacancies in the profile of Computer Operator (Gr.-A) and Programmer (Gr.-II) have been notified to be filled through competent selection. The details of the criteria for eligibility and concerned process for selection are detailed as under:
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Registering Online Application: 13-May-2013
- Last date Of Registration of Online Application: 12-June-2013
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees (offline): 14-June-2013
- Last date for Final Online Submission of the Application: 17-June-2013
Details of Vacancies: Total 2849 Vacancies in the state
- Computer Operator (Grade-A): 2842 positions (UR-1421, SC-597, ST-57 and OBC-767 positions)
- Programmer (Grade-II): 07 positions (UR-3, SC-2, and OBC-2 positions)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Computer Operator (Grade-A): The selected applicants will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-I with Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2400
- Programmer (Grade-II): The selected applicants will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-II with Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4600
- Computer Operator (Grade-A): The applicants should have completed 10+2 Science with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and should have completed ‘O’ level in Computers as offered by DOEACC/ Should have completed Diploma in Computer Technology, Information Technology or Computer Application. Typing knowledge of Hindi and English Typing on Computers is essential for candidates.
- Programmer (Grade-II): The applicants should have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline And should have completed ‘A’ level in Computers as offered by DOEACC/ Should have completed BSC (Comp. Science) or BSc (IT) along with PGDCA.
- Computer Operator (Grade-A): The applicant should be within 18-28 years of age as on 1-July-2013
- Programmer (Grade-II): The applicant should be within 21-30 years of age as on 1-July-2013
- Note: Age will be relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC candidates as per rules
- An application fee of Rs.200 will be required to be submitted by the candidates
- The fee can be paid through SBI/ PNB challan form as can be downloaded from the website of UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board at http://uppbpb.gov.in
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through the following stages:
- Verification of documents
- Physical Measurement Test
- Typing Skill Test (for Computer Operator posts)
- Written Examination
- Final Medical Test
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through Online mode at the website of the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board at http://uppbpb.gov.in
- One candidate can submit only One Application.
- There are three stages of submission of Application
- Stage-I: Online registration with essential details (name, age, education, etc.)
- Stage-II: Remittance of Application Fee at any branch of SBI or PNB through the cash deposit challan
- Stage-III: Final Completion of application including the fee deposit details
- The benefits of age relaxation will be applicable for natives of Uttar Pradesh State only.
- For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://uppbpb.gov.in/Attachments/VIGGYAPTI-PG2A-11-04-2013.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>