Assistant Accountant and Junior Auditor Exam 2014 in Excise Department
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC, invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Accountant, and Junior Auditor Posts.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25-February-2015
- Starting Date for Online submission of Application: 25-February-2015
- Last Date for Online submission of Application: 17-March-2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fee in Bank: 23-March-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Print copy of Online Application: 30-March-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Group C Posts
- Assistant Accountant: 14 Posts
- Junior Auditor: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 01-July-2015: Minimum 21 years, and maximum 42 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination, and interview.
- For Group C Posts
Unreserved, and OBC category candidates: Rs. 150/-
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 60/-
Applicants are suggested to deposit the examination fee in form of bank challan, after two days of submission of online application, to any branches of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of UKPSC, www.ukpsc.gov.in
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences, relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, written examination pattern and syllabus, how to pay the examination fee, step by step information on how to apply online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from, UKPSC, here UKPSC Assistant Accountant and Junior Auditor Exam 2014 in Excise Department