Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office Mumbai invites application for the posts of Deputy Director, Section Officer, Assistants, Private Secretary and Stenographer on deputation basis.
Last Date for submission of Application: May 15, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 11
Name of the post:
- Deputy Director: 01 post
- Section Officer: 01 post
- Assistants: 02 posts
- Private Secretary: 06 posts
- Stenographer: 01 post
Educational Qualification & Experience:
For Deputy Director & Section Officer posts:
- 5 years for Deputy Director and 2 years for Section Officer experience is required in Administration Establishment budgeting/procurement planning and policy formulation of Government schemes and projects .
- Candidates must have excellent computer skills
For Private Secretary & Stenographer posts: Good stenographic and typing skills Proficiency in handling computers.
For Assistants posts: Excellent drafting, Proficiency in computers, typing skills and experience in handling Administrative matters
- Director: Rs.15600-39100 + GP 6600/-
- Section Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4800/-
- Assistants: 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-
- Private Secretary: Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4800/-
- Stenographer: Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send application completed in all manners along with duly attested photocopies of last five years ACRs and vigilance clearance of the applicants to the Assistant Director General, UIDAI, Regional Office, Mumbai, 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, G.D. Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005.
For more information on this recruitment such as field of selection, eligibility condition and much more, please refer to official advertisement from UIDAI here www.uidai.gov.in/images/vacancy_circular_for_subordinate_posts_upto_deputy_director_17042013.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>