Tripura Public Service Commission invited applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment of Geologist, Fishery Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, and Inspector posts at concerned departments, under the Government of Tripura Administration. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening Test/ Personality Test .
- Geologist, Group-A Gazetted under the Department of Industries and Commerce: 01 Vacancy
- Fishery Officer, TFFS Grade-I, Group-B Gazetted (Technical) under Department of Fisheries: 22 Vacancies
- Assistant Employment Officer, (Group-B, Gazetted) in Directorate of Employment Services and Manpower Planning under Labour Department: 05 Vacancies
- Inspector, Group-C Non Gazetted under the Directorate of Welfare for Scheduled Tribes and Schedule Castes: 21 Vacancies
The Last Date of Receiving Application is 31-July-2015 till 5.00 PM
Geologist- Candidates must have M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognized University or equivalent or Degree/Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Bihar. Candidates should possess three years field experience in Geological Mapping and Minerals prospecting of economic strategic and rare minerals.
Fishery Officer- B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc /D.F.Sc from a recognized University. Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Science with Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University with one year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Fisheries Science from CIFE (Barrackpore/ Hyderabad/ Salt-Lake Centre).
Assistant Employment Officer– Graduate of recognized University. Candidates should have two years experience in a responsible capacity in a Government Commercial or Industrial Establishment of work connected with employment of Labour.
Inspector– Graduate of recognized University. Candidates must have knowledge in Bengali & Kok-borok.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on 31-July-2015.
Application form and Other Application Related Information:
- The 4 (four) pages Application Form printed in color font will be available from all branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The said prescribed Form may also printed in color font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in. In that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No. 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Group A Posts:
- Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.150 (Rupees One hundred Fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Group B Posts:
- Rs.150 (Rupees One Hundred Fifty) only for General Candidates
- Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Group C Posts:
- Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Note: SC/ST candidates from other states should apply under Unreserved category and no relaxation will be offered in terms of Age or reduced application fees in their favor.
How To Send the Completed Application Form:
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 (two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date.
- Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are suggested to send the duly completed application form, along with 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-, a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for; to the TPSC Secretariat, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- Candidates should read “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also must visit the Website of the Commission at http://www.tpsc.gov.in/2015/010715.pdf.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>