SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. It is the Indian Governmental organisation whose main function is to make recruitments for various government posts and services.
Staff selection Commission announces categorized posts for the North Western Region that is Chandigarh. The posts are categorized as follows:-
- Category NWR-1-Post of Assistant Plant Protection Officer (under Directorate of plant protection, Storage and Quarantine).
- Category NWR-2- Post of Zoological Assistant(for Zoological survey of India(Kolkata))
- Category NWR-3-Post of Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry), for Central Ground water board.
- Category NWR-4- Senior Technical Assistant(for CSBF Hissar in Ministry of Agriculture )
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total number of vacancies for the above categories is 39.
Last date of submitting the application in the published format along with the CRFS and necessary documents is December 28, 2012.
Eligibilities are as per the categories announced-
- Category NWR-1-Candidates need to posses M. Sc. (Chemistry/Agricultural chemistry) from a recognized organization.
- Category NWR-2- Candidates need to posses second class Degree of B. Sc. (Hons/Zoology) from a recognized organization with minimum 55% marks.
- Category NWR-3- Candidates need to posses Master’s degree (Chemistry/Soil Science/Agricultural chemistry) from a recognized organization.
- Category NWR-4- Candidates need to posses Degree (Chemistry/Agricultural chemistry) from a recognized organization. Additionally experience of 2 years in Forage pastures/crops raising.
Age of the applying candidate must fall within 18 -30 years and should not exceed beyond 30 years. Age relaxation upto 5 years is provided to Central Government worker of civil side.
The pay scale ranges from Rs. 9300-34800 along with the grade pay ranging from Rs. 4200/-to Rs.4600/- .
Application Fee & How to:
Desired candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 50.
Application Fee exempted for SC/ST/Female/ physically handicapped/ Ex-serviceman candidates. Candidates who are already employed in the civil central government are required to pay the application fees.
The application fees have to be paid using Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) which are available in all Post Offices of India. The stamp has to be pasted in the space given on upper left corner of the application form.
Staff selection commission may or may not conduct a Screen Test. On the basis of performance in the screen test (if conducted) or percentage/marks, mentioned by the candidates in the application form, applicants will be shortlisted for Direct Interview or Proficiency test for final selection.
Mode of Application:
The mode of application is offline. The application form needed to be filled as per the format issued by SSC in Rozgar Samachar/Employment News (dated:-December 1, 2012).
How to Apply:
Candidates must follow all instructions given in the original notification. The application form to be filled as per format given along with the necessary document – One latest passport size photograph pasted on the form, caste/ex-serviceman or other required certificates, attested photocopies of the educational and experience certificates, documents supporting the age relaxations etc has to be addressed to “Deputy Regional Director (NWR), Staff
Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9 Chandigarh-160017”
The CRFS have to be pasted on the top left corner space of the application.
“Application for the post of “is to be super scribed on the envelope.
Complete information, instructions and formats are available on the link http://www.sscnwr.org/notice_down_file/Advt%20on%201.12.12.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>