Staff selection commission of Karnataka-Kerala region invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Translator, Instructor (Marine Engineering), Junior Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant-I and Technical Officer-1.
Advertisement Number: KKR-03/2012
Total Number of Vacancies: 20
Last Date of submission of Application: August 31, 2012 up-to 5.00 P.M.
Last Date of submission of Application For Flung areas: September 07, 2012
Name of the Post:
- Senior Translator
- Instructor (Marine Engineering)
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Scientific Assistant-I
For General/OBC candidates: Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) have to pay fee in the shape of CRFS.
For SC/ST/Woman candidates/ Physically Handicapped and Ex Servicemen: Nil
For Senior Translator and Junior Technical Assistant: Maximum 30 years
For Instructor (Marine Engineering): Maximum 35 years
For Scientific Assistant and Technical Officer- I: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- For Senior Translator: 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4600/-
- For Instructor (Marine Engineering) and Junior Technical Assistant: 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
- For Scientific Assistant-I: 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2800/-
- For Technical Officer-1: Rs.5200 – 20200/- + GP Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed
- One recent passport size photograph
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
- Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S
- Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation
- Attested copies of experience certificates
- Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
- Screening test
- Written proficiency Test
- Interview/skill test
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application completed in all manners along with required documents to the
The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan,Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034.
Candidate are suggested to super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……….…. ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY…………….. OF ADVT.NO. KKR-03/2012” on the top of the envelope
Note: Candidates can obtain application form through the Regional Office website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in
For more information on this recruitment such as Educational Qualification, Experience and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Staff selection commission here http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/EngAdvt-3-2012.doc