LOWER DIVISION GRADE LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION 2013 NOTIFICATION
Staff Selection Commission will hold Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2013 on dated March 24, 2013 (Sunday) for recruitment to vacancies in Lower Division Grade reserved for regularly appointed Group C staff in the grade pay or Rs. 1800/- in central secretariat clerical service, arms forces headquarters clerical service, central vigilance commission clerical service, and Grade 6 of the I.F.S Branch B clerical service.
- Opening date for submission of Application: January 12, 2013
- Last date for submission of Application: February 11, 2013 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for submission of Application for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, and for candidate residing abroad: February 26, 2013 (5.00 PM)
- Date of Examination: March 24, 2013
- [Paper 1- 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM] Note: 15 minutes extended duration in case Visually Handicapper candidates
- [Paper 2- 1.00 PM to 3.00 PM] Note: 20 minutes extended duration in case Visually Handicapper candidates
Total Number of Vacancies: The total number of vacancies to be intimated to the commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
Any permanent or regular appointed group C employee in the grade pay of Rs.1800 in central secretariat clerical service, arms forces headquarters clerical service, central vigilance commission clerical service, and Grade six of the IFS Branch B clerical service will be eligible to appear for vacancies existing only in their respective service or ministry.
Candidates must have three years or more regular service as a group C employee with grade pay of Rs. 1800/-
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years as on January 01, 2013. Age limit is relaxable up to maximum 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination by recognized board or equivalent as on January 01, 2013
Written Examination, followed by Type Test
Note: Appointment on the basis of written examination shall be subject to the condition that unless a candidate has already passed one of the periodic type test in English or hindi held by SSC, the candidate will have to pass the type test at minimum typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in hindi on computer to be held by the commission within a period of one year from the date of appointment failing which, no annual increment will be allowed to candidate until candidate has passed the typing test prescribed by commission.
There will be two papers,
- 1) Short Essay (English or Hindi) of 100 Marks, and
- 2) (A) Language (General English or Saamanye Hindi) of 50 marks, and (B) General Knowledge (English or Hindi) of 50 Marks
There will be negative marking in Paper 2. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Allahabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Raipur
How To Apply:
Candidates are suggested to apply in prescribed format only with two recent and identical photographs (4 cm * 5 cm) out of which one should be pasted on application and the other attached with the application, one self addressed post card with Rs. 6.00 stamps, two self addressed envelope of 12*25 cm, out of which one envelope should have Rs. 10 stamps must reach the
Regional Director (NR)
Staff Selection Commission, Block Number 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110504, through the Head of his/ her Department/ Office where he/ she is working.
Candidates are strongly suggested to refer to Staff Selection Commission website to get detail information on how to submit the application before taking any step on this SSC Departmental Examination 2013.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>