Professor Gr.-I (School Education) Recruitment Examination, 2013 for various Subject Specialization
Advertisement No: 4/ Exam/ Professor School Educn/ Secondary Educn/2013-14
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified recruitment for Professor (School Education) Competitive Exam for the year 2013 as per the recruitment norms of Rajasthan Education Services from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of Notification: 02-Aug-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 12-Aug-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 30-Sept-2013 till midnight
- Date for reckoning Age Criteria: 01-July-2014
Vacancy Posts/ Subject-wise:
- Hindi: 815 posts
- History: 60 posts
- Political Science: 84 Posts
- Geography: 68 Posts
- Economics: 08 Posts
- Sanskrit: 12 Posts
- Urdu: 212 Posts
- Social Science/ Sociology: 03 Posts
- Public Administration: 01 Post
- Home Science: 04 Posts
- Mathematics: 17 Posts
- Fine Art: 01 Post
- Commerce: 145 Posts
- Biology: 28 Posts
- Chemistry: 48 Posts
- Physics: 48 Posts
- English: 576 Posts
- Applicants must apply in separate applications for individual positions
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
The eligible candidates, who are selected for Professor (Grade-I), will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800 and Grade Pay (no-13) of Rs.4200.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Education Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Age: The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-July-2014. The minimum age prescribed is 21 years as on the same date. However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State.
- The applicants must have secured a Bachelors Degree in Education (BEd) along with Masters Degree in the subjects concerned to be eligible to apply.
- The applicants, who are appearing for the final year of Examination, are eligible to apply provide they provide the proof of appearing the final examination by the date of examination.
- The candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi. He should have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and traditions.
- Will be notified shortly through the website of Rajasthan PSC at http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ or at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Mode of Application: ONLINE only through the website of the RPSC at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government through the web portal http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/I%20&%20II%20Grade%20Teacher%20Combined%20Advt..pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>