Rajasthan PSC Announces State Education Service Combined Recruitment Examination 2013
Senior Lecturer Gr.-II (Elementary Education) Recruitment Examination, 2013 for various Subject Specialization
Advertisement No: 5/ Exam/ Lecturer Elementary Edu/ Secondary Edu/2013-14
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified recruitment for Senior Lecturer (Elementary) Competitive Exam for the year 2013 as per the recruitment norms of Rajasthan Education Services. With this notification the PSC Withdraws the earlier Advertisement No.03/11-12 published during 2011. Fresh applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of Notification: 02-Aug-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 12-Aug-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 30-Sept-2013 till midnight
- Date for reckoning Age Criteria: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Posts/ Subject-wise:
- Mathematics: 2213 posts
- English: 1829 posts
- Hindi: 1735 Posts
- Sanskrit: 483 Posts
- Pubjabi: 08 Posts
- Gujarati: 02 Posts
- Urdu: 138 (39+99) Posts
- Science: 2062 Posts
- Social Science: 706 Posts
- Applicants must apply in separate applications for individual positions
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
The eligible candidates, who are selected for Senior Lecturer (Grade-II), will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800 and Grade Pay (no-13) of Rs.3600.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Education Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Age: The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014. The minimum age prescribed is 18 years as on the same date. However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State.
- For Subjects of Mathematics, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Gujarati, Urdu: The applicants must have secured a Degree or Diploma in Education recognised by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) along with Bachelors Degree in the subjects concerned to be eligible to apply.
- For Science: The applicants must have secured a Degree or Diploma in Education recognised by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) along with Bachelors Degree with at least two of the following Subjects as Optional Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry.
- For Social Science: The applicants must have secured a Degree or Diploma in Education recognised by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) along with Bachelors Degree with at least two of the following Subjects as Optional Subjects: History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy.
- The applicants, who are appearing for the final year of Examination, are eligible to apply provide they provide the proof of appearing the final examination by the date of examination.
- The candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi. He should have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and traditions.
For candidates who have already applied through the earlier notification published during 2011
- The applicants can change their optional subjects by providing their registration number on the website of RPSC
- The candidates can withdraw their applications in between 01-Oct-2013 till 07-Oct-2013
- The present age calculation will be as on 01-Jan-2014. But if an applicant was eligible with respect to the age during the last application (i.e. by 01-Jan-2012) will also be considered eligible now
- Apart from this these candidates can apply afresh as new candidates
- Will be notified shortly through the website of Rajasthan PSC at //www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ or at //rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Mode of Application: ONLINE only through the website of the RPSC at //rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government through the web portal //rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from //rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/I%20&%20II%20Grade%20Teacher%20Combined%20Advt..pdf