Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. invites application from eligible candidates, who have completed two years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman in PSPCL/ PSTCL (erstwhile PSEB) for the post of Lineman on contract basis for a period of two years.
- Starting Date for online registration: December 26, 2013 at 10:00 am
- Closing Date for online registration: January 16, 2014 at 4:00 pm
- Last Date for submission of fee in bank: January 21, 2014
Name of the Post: Lineman
Total Number of Vacancies: 1000
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 39 years as on January 01, 2014
Emoluments: Rs. 10,000/- pm
Candidates must have passed matriculation or equivalent qualification.
Candidates must have completed two years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman in PSPCL / PSTCL (erstwhile PSEB) for the post of Lineman.
Candidates must have passed Punjabi at least up to Matric Standard with one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
- For all other category candidates: Rs. 300/- Per application + Rs. 50/- Bank charges
- For PWD category candidates: Rs/ 150/- Per application + Rs. 50/- Bank charges
- For SC category candidates: Rs/ 75/- Per application + Rs. 50/- Bank charges
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of challan in any Branch of SBOP.
Candidates will be selected on merit basis i.e. marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply ONLINE ONLY through PSPCL website www.pspcl.in
Applicants are suggested to have the signed copy of the application form, and copy of bank challan duly paid to the bank, for further verification.
For more information on this recruitment like reservation of posts, relaxation in age limit, contract terms, how to apply online effectively, and other general notes, please refer to official advertisement from Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd., here http://18.104.22.168/rectlm28113test/addeng.pdf