Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU, an ISO 9001:2008 company and a premier design engineering and consultancy organization, committed towards technological excellence and self-reliance in the growth of various industries. It caters to offering consultancy services for fertilizer and allied chemical industries with associated off site and utility facilities, Oil & Gas Sector, LPG mounded Storages, Methanol Plants, Hydrogen Plants and various acid Plants.
With the recent notification from PDIL, it invites candidates for joining its workforce as a Resident Engineer Grade-II and Diploma Engineers. The vacancies need to be filled on Contract basis and with an All India Service Liability (AISL)
The details of the application and the procedure for submission of application are detailed as under.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting date for Online submission of application: 11-Sept-2013
- Last date for Online submission of application: 25-Sept-2013
- Date for determining Age & Academics: 31-Aug-2013
Details of the Vacancies:
Resident Engineer Grade-II (RE)
- RE-Mech: 25 posts (Mechanical Inspection discipline)
- RE-Civil: 08 Posts (Civil Inspection discipline)
Diploma Engineer (DIP)
- DIP-Mech: 11 posts (Mechanical Inspection discipline)
- RE-Civil: 05 Posts (Civil Inspection discipline)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Resident Engineer Grade-II (RE): The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a consolidated amount of Rs.37000 per month till the end of contract period
- Diploma Engineer (DIP): The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a consolidated amount of Rs.19000 per month till the end of contract period
- Other allowances and perks will not be applicable as per rules
- The applicants must not have attained a maximum age of 60 years including the tenure of contract as on 31-Aug-2013.
Academics & Experience:
- Resident Engineer Grade-II (RE): The candidates interested for these posts should have completed a full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering in concerned branches of Engineering with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent CGPA. The candidates should also have at least 5 years of experience in Site Supervision job preferably in automation background.
- Assistant Professors: The candidates interested for these posts should have completed a full-time Diploma in Engineering in concerned branches of Engineering with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent. The candidates should also have at least 2 years of experience in Inspection Site Supervision job.
- All candidates should have basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software
Duration of Contract:
- Resident Engineer Grade-II (RE): The candidates selected for these posts will serve the company for a minimum contract period of 1 year.
- Diploma Engineer (DIP): The candidates selected for these posts will serve the company for a minimum contract period of 2 years
- PDIL reserves the right to terminate the contract with 1 month Notice in advance.
- For SC/ ST category: Rs.150
- For all others: Rs.300
- The application fee can only be paid through Online Net banking with Debit or Credit Card
- No other forms of payment will be accepted
Mode of Selection:
- Depending upon the availability of candidature the PDIL reserves the right of deciding the procedure for selection of candidature.
- The due course of selection will be intimated by the PDIL and is made available on the website of PDIL at http://careers.pdilin.com/
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions may apply through ONLINE mode only as available at the website of PDIL at http://careers.pdilin.com/contract13-sep/
- The candidates are advised to go through the information bulletin before applying for these posts
- The form should be filled with facts and authentic information
- The applicants must remit their fees Online as per the details mention on the website
- Candidates can apply for any one post only. Multiple candidature may lead to disqualification
- The candidates should upload their scanned signature and recent photograph on the Online Application Form
- The candidates should ensure to keep their email ID active for at least a period of 1 year
- All communications will be done by email only
- After completion of application the candidates need to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>