With the recent announcement from the Orissa High Court, there is a recruitment opportunity for candidates in the profiles of Assistant Section Officer.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of application: Through Online mode
Name and Number of vacancies:
Junior Stenographer: 100 Positions
- General category: 62 Positions
- SC category: 18 Positions
- ST Category: 20 Positions
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 12-May-2014
- Date reckoning Age, and Education: 01-Jan-2014
Expected remuneration and Pay scale:
- The applicants selected for the Post of Assistant Section Officer will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 and other allowances
- The candidate must have acquired Graduation in any discipline along with Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a government recognized institution of minimum one year duration, and having knowledge of MS Office Package and Internet/ e-mail applications.
- The applicants must have acquired 18 years of age and must not have crossed maximum age of 35 years as on 01-Jan-2014. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules (up to 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates).
Mode of selection:
- There will be a written test of 200 marks, followed by Computer Proficiency Test of 100 marks, and Viva-Voce of 30 marks.
- For SC/ ST: There is no application fee
- For All others: Rs. 100/-
- The fees should be remitted through the Treasury challan in favor of the Head “0070-other Administrative Services – 01 – Administration of Justice – 501 – Services and Service fees – 9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 – Examination fees.”
- Candidates may also pay the fee by means of online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How To Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only. Candidates may apply by visiting recruitment corner of official website of Orissa High Court, www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of Orissa high Court at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in