Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant in various discipline.
- Opening date for online registration of application: August 23, 2013, 10 00 Hrs.
- Closing date of online registration: September 06, 2013, 18 00 Hrs.
- Last date of receipt of Registration Slip: September 13, 2013, 18 00 Hrs.
- Written Test Date (Tentative): September 29, 2013 Forenoon
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant (Steno-English)
- Junior Assistant (P&A)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts)
Total Number of Vacancies: 11
Age Limit: As on September 06, 2013
- For General candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- For OBC candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
Pay Scale: Rs.11, 000 – Rs.24, 000/-
- For GEN / OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of bank challan, in any of the branch of State Bank of India, Account No.33219726338, Branch Code: 09996
- Junior Assistant (Steno-English) and Junior Assistant (P&A): Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m. Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications. Shorthand at 80 w.p.m is also required for the post of Junior Assistant (Steno-English).
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): B.Com. with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of 06 months in Computer Applications in the office environment
Selection Process: Written test and Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through www.ogcindia.com. After online submission of application take print out and send it along with photo state copies of Educational Certificates and Mark sheet, date of birth certificate, and copy of valid employment exchange registration card by ordinary post only to the
The Advertiser (ONGC),
Post Box: 1102,
Jaya Nagar III Block,
Bangalore 560 011
Candidates must super scribe as “Application for the post of __________________________”on the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit and much more, please refer to official advertisement from ONGC, here http://184.108.40.206/ongc/RECTT%20ADD%20FOR%20WEBSITE.pdf