Advertisement Number – CGM(HR)/Estt./592
MP Power Management Company Ltd. (MPPMCL), a completely a wholly owned entity of Govt. of MP, incorporated to undertake activities of Power Management in the State of MP. The company presently invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up positions of Dy. General Manager/ Accounts Officer/ Chartered Accountant on regular establishment and on contract basis.
The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
- Last date for Submission of Application and detailed information: 15-April-2013
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies:
- Accounts Officer (On Regular Establishment): 1 Post (Reserved for ST)
- Dy. General Manager (Fin. & Accounts) (On contract basis): 3 Posts (SC-01, ST-01, UR-01)
- Chartered Accountant (On contract basis): 3 Posts (SC-01, ST-02)
- Only OH and HH candidates are eligible in the PWD category
- Women and PWD candidates will enjoy reservation as per rules
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Accounts Officer: On appointment as regular establishment of the Company after successful completion of training, he/she shall be absorbed in the pay scale having basic pay Rs.15600 + other applicable allowances as per norms.
- Deputy General Manager: Difference of last pay drawn (Basic + Grade Pay + DA) and first pension for the candidate from MPSEB or its successor entities or Rs.37000 – Rs.45000 (negotiable in case of others)
- Chartered Accountant: Rs.25000 – Rs.30000
- Accounts Officer: 21-40 Years
- Dy. General Manager (Fin. & Accounts): 50-63 Years
- Chartered Accountant: 21-45 Years
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for reserved category of posts of Madhya Pradesh domicile
Academics & Experience:
- Accounts Officer: The applicant should be a Certified CA/ICWA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India with minimum 2 years of working experience
- Dy. General Manager (Fin. & Accounts): The applicant must be a Class-I retired personnel of Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Banks/ MP State Power Companies with at least 5 years of experience in Finance and Accounts
- Chartered Accountant: The applicant should be a Certified CA/ICWA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- For Unreserved/ OBC Category/ other states candidates: Rs.500
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates of MP Domicile: Rs.250
- For Ex-Servicemen: NIL
How to Pay the Application Fee:
- The candidates should pay the fee by means of “Demand Draft” only. Demand draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank in the name of “The Regional Accounts Officer (CAU), MPPMCL, Jabalpur” and should be payable at Jabalpur
- Candidate should write his/her name on the back side of the demand draft.
Mode of Selection:
The eligible candidates shall have to undergo a written test and personal interview or personal interview only as may be decided by the Company. Eligible candidates shall be intimated regarding the same in due course of time.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through the prescribed application form as available at the websites at www.mppmcl.com
- The candidate shall attach copies of certificates duly self-attested and the Demand Draft in respect of application fee along with application form
- The application completed in all respect along with other necessary supporting should be enclosed in an envelope super-scribed as “Application for the post of DGM/ CA/ AO”
- The application form duly filled in all respect along with all necessary enclosures and Demand Draft should be sent to the following address:
The Chief General Manager(HR)
MP Power Management Co. Ltd.
Block No.14, 1st Floor, Shakti Bhawan
Jabalpur (MP) – 482008
- The application form should reach the above address on or before 15-April-2013 by 5.30 PM positively.
For more detail on these vacancies please refer to official advertisement here MPPMCL Recruitment 2013 For The Post Of DGM, Chartered Accountant And Accounts Officer.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>