Indo Tibetan Border Police force is one of the most respected Para-Military forces operating under the MHA, Govt. of India. With the recent announcement from ITBP there are certain requirements for filling up positions of various cadres in Para-Medical disciplines such as Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse), Asst. Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist), Asst. Sub-Inspector (Lab. Technician), and Head Constable (Midwife) with competent selection.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Closing date for receipt of Applications: 05-Sept-2014
- Closing date for receipt of Applications from north-eastern states and other far-flung areas: 12-Sept-2014
Details of the Posts & Number of Vacancies: Total 444 Posts
1) Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) [both for Male and Female]: 08 Positions (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02)
2) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist) [both for Male and Female]: 13 Positions (UR-06, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04)
3) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lab Technician) [both for Male and Female]: 04 Positions (UR-03, OBC-01)
4) Head Constable (Midwife) [only for Female]: 10 Positions (UR-04, SC-02, ST-02, OBC-02)
The applicants selected for various post will be offered monthly emoluments as stated below:
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse): Pay Band-2, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist/ Lab Technician): Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800
- Head Constable (Midwife): Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
The applicant must have their age as per the descriptions below as on the last date of submission of Application
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse): The candidates should have attained 21 years of age and should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist/ Lab Technician): The candidates should have attained 20 years of age and should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
- Head Constable (Midwife): The candidates should have attained 18 years of age and should not have exceeded 25 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
- However, the relaxation in upper age is applicable as per rules for reserved category of candidates
The candidate must have the following qualification to be eligible for the job positions:
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse): The applicant must have completed 10+2 with Examination of General Nursing & Mid-Wifery. He/ She must have been registered with the State Nursing Council or Nursing Council of India. Minimum 3 years experience as a Staff Nurse is desirable for these positions.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist): The applicant must have completed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and should have completed a Diploma in Pharmacy. He/ She must have been registered as a Pharmacist.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lab Technician): The applicant must have completed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and should have completed a Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT). He/ She must have at least 1 year experience as a Medical Lab Technician in a Medical Set-up.
- Head Constable (Midwife): The applicant must have passed 10th standard/ Matriculation with Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery course from a recognized institution. She must have been registered with the State Nursing Council or Nursing Council of India
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be following the following procedure:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 50 only
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Women & Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
- The fee can be deposited through a crossed Indian Postal Order/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only drawn in favor of DIG (Medical), Composite Hospital Chandigarh Payable at Chandigarh [for the post of Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), ASI ( Pharmacist) ASI (Lab Technician)] and Commandant Base Hospital ITBPF Delhi, Payable at Delhi [for the post of HC (Midwife)].
- Any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of ITBP at http://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/Documents/Adv%20Medical%20Staffff.pdf
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement and understand the minimum basic criteria for recruitment as available at the above web-link before applying for these posts.
- The applications need to be typed on a good quality A4 size paper
- Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of education and age proofs along with the CRFS/ IPO and a stamped self-addressed envelope must be sent to the addresses as mentioned in the detailed advertisement so as to reach by 05-Spet-2014
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________(__________) IN ITBP”
- For other updates related to recruitment in ITBP, please visit www.itbpolice.nic.in and www.itbp.gov.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>