Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is one of the vital nodal agencies of the state engaged in recruitment of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘A’ cadre positions in the state. As a government functionary, this PSC is dedicated for offering its services for competent selection of professionals in the higher cadre positions of the government. With its dedicated endeavour, this PSC is quite well known among the government selection agencies which are publishing notifications, conducting selection examinations after scrutiny of the candidatures and selecting candidates for induction of various cadre positions. This PSC is operating along with the guidelines from the Government of India and provides one of the most potential opportunities for adequately qualified and experienced professionals.
With the recent announcement, the Haryana Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of various positions through the HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Examination – 2014.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 20-Feb-2014
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 18-Mar-2014
- Closing date for deposit of fee in State Bank of Patiala: 20-Mar-2014
Details of Vacancies: Total 55 Posts
- HCS (Ex. Br.): 30 Posts (UR-16, SC-06, BC-03, SBC-01, EBP(GC)-01, Ex-SM-01 & PH-02)
- ETO: 01 Post (PH)
- District Food & Supplies Controller: 02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
- Asstt. Registrar Co. Op. Societies: 01 Post (SC)
- Asstt. Excise & Taxation Officer: 01 Post (UR)
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 12 Posts (UR-07, SC-05)
- Traffic Manager: 03 Posts (SC-01, BC-01, EBP(GC)-01)
- District Food & Supplies Officer: 03 Posts (UR-02, PH-01)
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
Scale of Pay:
- HCS (Ex. Br.): The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the Scale of PB-III at the rate of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- ETO/ District Food & Supplies Controller: The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the Scale of PB-II at the rate of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- All Other Posts: The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the Scale of PB-II at the rate of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600.
NOTE: Other allowances and perks will be applicable for these selected candidates as per the state government norms.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have passed Bachelors Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or an equivalent degree from a recognized University by the last date for submission of application (18-Mar-2014).
Essential Age Requirement:
- The candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not have obtained more than 40 years age as on 01-Jan-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category of candidates as per the state government norms.
Mode of Application: Through Online mode only
- The Male candidates of General category including Dependant of Ex-SM from Haryana and all other state candidates: Rs.1000
- The Female candidates of General category including Dependant of Ex-SM from Haryana and all other state candidates: Rs.250
- The Male/ Female candidates of all reserved category including Ex-SM: Rs.250
- PWD candidates: Fees exempted
- The fee can be deposited through the cash deposit challan as available at the website of the Haryana PSC, after submission of Online Application From, in any branch of State Bank of Patiala in working hours till 20-Mar-2014.
- The fee can be deposited till 20th of March or within 48 hours of submission of Online Application, whichever is earlier.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- The comprehensive details and brochure of this notification can also be availed form the website of Haryana PSC by making payment of Rs.100 through Online Generated Fee Payment challan.
- Selection will be done by through the Preliminary Written Exam followed by a Main Examination and Personal Interview as per the discretion of the HPSC.
- Candidates who qualify for the Main Examination will have to apply again for which they will be informed separately.
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to apply through the Online application form, which can be availed from the Commission’s website at www.hpsc.gov.in or at www.hpsconline.in
- The applicants need to consider their competency as per the data available with this advertisement at www.hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/Advertisement%20No.%208%20of%202013_HCS.pdf , before applying
- Candidates are further directed to mention their sub category of Physically Handicapped otherwise their application form will not be entertained
- The candidates are advised not to send any hardcopy of the application to HPSC at this moment.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the Online Application Form along with the Fee Payment Challan for future reference.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>