Hindustan Newsprint Limited invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Attendant II Trainees, and Attendant I Trainees. Selected candidates will undergo on the job training for one and a half year. On successful completion of training, the Attendant II Trainees will be considered for placement in the grade of W2 in the workmen cadre in the pay scale of Rs. 7700-3%-17200/-; and the Attendant I Trainees will be considered for placement in the grade of W3 in the workmen cadre in the pay scale of Rs. 7900-3%-18100/-.
Most Important Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-July-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
1- Attendant II Trainees
- VHSE (Printing Tech.): 5 Posts (OBC- 2)
- VHSE (Refrigeration &A/c): 1 Post
- VHSE (Any Engg. Trade): 7 Posts (SC-1; OBC- 2)
2-Attendant I Trainees
- ITI (Welder) : 4 Posts ( OBC – 1)
- ITI (Auto- Electrician) : 1 Post
- ITI (Turner) : 2 Posts (OBC -1)
- ITI (Machinist) : 1 Post
- ITI(Electronic Mechanic) : 2 Posts ( OBC – 1)
- ITI (COPA & PAASA) : 12 Posts ( OBC -5, SC-2; ST-1)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 31-August-2015.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Attendant II Trainees: Candidates must have Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Education in relevant trade (Printing Technology/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Any Technical Trade under Engineering Technology) with 60% marks in the final examination.
- Attendant I Trainees: Candidates must have passed matriculation, and have National Trade Certificate (NTC/ ITI) in the relevant trade (Welder/ Electrician/ Turner/Machinist/ Electronic Mechanic/ COPA/ PASAA). Candidates Should have scored 60% or above in their qualifying examination (NTC) and should possess post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the relevant trade. Candidates possessing IBR- Welder’s certificate will be given preference.
Stipend During Training: Rs. 8000/-per month for Attendant II Trainees, and Rs. 10000/- per month for Attendant I Trainees.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Candidates can make the payment in form of a demand draft or Indian Postal Order in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Limited payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor.
SC/ST, PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application), true copies of documents/ certificates as per requested in official advertisement in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………” to the Senior Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P.O, Kottayam – 686 616.
For complete detail on this recruitment please go through official recruitment notification from Hindustan Newsprint Limited, here http://www.hnlonline.com/resumes/JobDes116.pdf