Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization has been entrusted with responsibilities of administrating Coal Mines funds and many Provision Act, 1948 and different schemes that are famed under them. It is a autonomous organization that are governed by Board of trustees and work under the ministry of Coal.
Name of Post: The CMPF organization has invites online applications for the following post that are mentioned below:
- Provident Fund Inspector (Group-‘B’ non-gazetted)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-‘C’)
Nature of the Post:
- The provident Fund Inspector has to perform inspection on the records of collieries, accounts, books, registers and other documents that are related to the employment of the person in Coal mines. The inspector is considered to take care of any scheme famed under the coal mine industry.
- The Lower Division Clerk have to take care of clerical jobs specifically typing, noting, drafting and other charter of duties which are specified by the Government for clerical cadre.
Total Number of Vacancies:
The total numbers of vacancies specified for the Provident Fund Inspector are 15 and for the Lower Division clerks are 281 as per the CMPF rules.
Date for online-registration of application from 11th January 2013 to 12th February 2013.
Fee payment (through CBS Challan Only): January 14, 2013 to February 14, 2013
Date of Downloading of Call letter from 1st week of March, 2013.
Date for online Examination -24th March 2013 (Sunday)
The candidates have to follow the specified criteria that have been made by the CMPF organization. The interested candidates have to go through the criteria to get into the selection process.
Age Limit: As on February 12, 2013
The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age should not exceed more than 32years for the post of Provident Fund Inspector and should not exceed more than 27 years for the post of lower division Clerk. The Age relaxation is applicable as per the government India guidelines like- Upper age limited upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and for the employee of Central Government the relaxation are made upto 37 years for general, 42 years for SC/ST and 42 years for OBC.
Candidates applying for the Provident fund inspector have offered a pay scale of Rs 9330-34800+ Grade pay of Rs.4200. Whereas for the post of lower division clerk the pay scale offered is Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs.1900 respectively.
Application Fee and How To: Only System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee.
- For the post of Provident Fund inspector the application fee charges to Rs.500/- for General/OBC and Rs.200 for SC/ST.
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk the fee charged is Rs. 300 for General/OBC and Rs.100 for SC/ST.
Take the print out of the system generated fee payment challan. The Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India from the time of filling the application form. Once the payment is made then the process got completed.
Selection Process: The candidates have been selected on the basis of the written examination and Interview.
Test Scheme: There will be negative marking (0.25% of the marks assigned to that very very question will be deducted).
Mode of Application: Online
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
For any further details the candidates can refer to the official advertisement here CMPF Dhanbad Recruitment 2013 – 296 Provident Fund Inspector And LDC Vacancies